Chapter 65

Your PoV

"Goodnight Y/N. Tomorrow, you need to woke up early, Ok?" Hal-abeoji said as he peeks on my room.

"Ne, thank you again." I said as I smiled before he leaves.

Not so long, mom walked in and knocked on the door to inform she is there.

I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm happy for you." She said and sat beside me.

I just smiled but for real, everything is confusing me. My father? Maybe someone who just pretended as my father but... why would they?

"You are quiet after you heard it. I know you are going to miss us but you just said it, right? That you miss them already?" Mom said.

"Yeah...Of course, I miss them." I just said.

Mom sighed as she held my hand and for the first time, I felt like she's really my mom.

"I'm gonna miss you, I mean... I know we are still going to see each other at the company but, you in this house feels different. Glad dad saw you before and made you stay here. At least I didn't feel the loneliness whenever dad needs to stay in his job." She said.

I smiled and hugged her tightly.

I don't know what seems to be happening. The time left for me is losing, now a father just came up. I'm confused but if this is the last time, I will never forget that I able to hug my mother like this.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said as tears escaped in my eyes unwillingly.

"Are you crying?" She asked and moved back to see me.

She then laughs as she saw how I immediately wiped my tears so she won't see it.

"Told you, we still going to see each other at the building. You can still visit here if you want... only if your house is not so far from us." She said.

"Come on, stop crying. You should sleep now, tomorrow is your day." She said as if she was sure about it.

I had no choice but to agree. Everything is only me who knows it and I can't even tell them what I am up to.

"Goodnight Y/N." Mom said.

"Goodnight unnie, thank you again." I said before she left my room.

Tomorrow... I hope tomorrow is not the last day.

~~~~~
Third Person

"I'm really going to miss you. Chat me if you got back home." Nayeon said to Y/N.

As much as she wants to go with her father to send Y/N on her father, she can't since she have a schedule and it's a must to be there.

"Hey, at least smile. I know you will miss me but I won't let you go with that face." Nayeon said as she noticed that Y/N is not even excited.

It's not that she's not excited but she's still confused and haven't think of any possible reason why it is happening. The fairy didn't show up and all she can do is to conclude but it always fall on the conclusion that she can't accept.

Y/N tried to smile and hugged her mother.

"Gonna miss you for real. Thank you for accepting me." Y/N said hugging her mom tightly.

"Of course, you are always welcome in our house. Just come and visit Alright?"

After that, Y/N went to her grandfather's car. They drive to the police station where Y/N's father is waiting.

"Good morning officer Hwang!"

"Oh- Officer Im! Good morn- oh I remember you. You are the girl who used fake ID."

Y/N glared at the officer but just shook her head.

"Do you forgot, she lives in my house. Anyway, where is the person who came here yesterday?" Y/N's grandfather asked.

"Oh not yet. Did he say that he is coming?"

While the two officer are talking, Y/N sat on a vacant chair and just wait. She keeps breathing in and out to wipe off her worries but it's not even working.

"What is her name again?" Officer Hwang asked.

Y/N's grandpa looked at her and stated her name.

"Yoo Y/N."

"Oh! Then this one is for her." Mr. Hwang said, making them snapped.

Y/N looked at them out of curiosity.

"Where did you get that?"-Mr. Im.

"At the mail, I was wondering who is this person but I remember you knew someone who has a last name 'Yoo' so I thought it's for you." Mr. Hwang said.

Y/N stood up and checked the letter. It was unopened so she's kinda feel nervous about what is inside.

As Y/N opened it she saw a unfamiliar handwriting but she still reads it.

Yoo Y/N,

I'm glad to know that you are doing good in your new family. But now that you got chance, please don't ever look for me. I'm still proud of you, do what you want to do.

Your Father

Y/N can't explain what to feel. She's more confused and curious about what is happening. Her grandfather saw her expression and in his concern, he took the letter as he thought something is up on that and as he read it, he looks at Y/N sadly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know th-"

"It's ok hal-abeoji... I... I mean, I can still stay in your house, right?"

Her grandfather nodded and just hug her. He thought Y/N felt sad about how his father just wrote a letter that says that he will never get her back but in real, Y/N is really trying to catch up on her situation.

Everything is so confusing, but seems like the letter is real. The fact that it sounds like the one who wrote it knows something, the real thing.

"Let's go, I'll bring you back home."

"No need, hal-abeoji, I'll be going to Hanyoung for class." Y/N said and heads out the police station.

As she took a subway, her thoughts were full of the letters that was written on the paper. She just sighed and shook her head.

"It's ok, just enjoy whatever is happening. Maybe that is a sign that the end is not yet coming." Y/N said cheering herself.