Chapter 90

Your PoV

It's already lunch when I left the building. Dowoon oppa drove me back home and now I just have to work on myself for the rest of my day.

"Tomorrow, gonna fetch you up for the practice of the choreograph. Enjoy your day." He said before leaving me.

I locked the door before going to my room and slamming down. I'm not hungry or what. I just feel so full... from my stomach up to my head.

I can't erase dad's face when I had a talk with him a while ago. That face is surely familiar with me. That expression he always used when he wants to avoid things. The expression he used to wear whenever I asked him about mom.

And it's happened here too...

/dingdong/

I snapped as I heard a doorbell downstairs. I run downstairs as the doorbell keeps on ringing.

"Wait up!" I yelled until I got to turn the knob.

"Huh?" I utter as I saw the person in front of me.

"Surprise!"

"Mina unnie?"

"Not just her."

I was totally confused as I Momo unnie and Sana unnie also appeared. It turned out that they are just hiding behind Mina unnie.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I wasn't expecting them to come. Tho I would like to have a moment with them.

"Aren't we allowed? The last time I check is Nayeon also own this house." Mina unnie said which made me gasped.

Does she still have a bad blood on me? Really?

She then started to laugh as she enters the house followed by momo unnie and sana unnie.

"Don't worry, she's just joking." Sana unnie said.

"But jokes are half meant." I just muttered and closed the door.

"Okay, I am not... really mad that you guys are here. It's just that... I didn't expect you guys. But I am happy!" I said.

They just sat on the living room as they also put down their things.

"Sorry Y/N. We asked Nayeon if we can stop by and she agreed. Although she also said that to inform you but we don't have time. We missed this place." Momo unnie said.

"So... what is the reason why you guys are here?" I asked.

"Didn't you heard? We missed this place. Let's go to the rooftop!" Mina unnie suggested as she carried the paper bag that she has as she entered this place.

I could literally hear the sound of clanging bottles and I guess I have conclusion.

"Sorry, she's just... different mina now." Sana unnie said.

I just sighed and just have her an it's okay look. Momo unnie told me to get some shot glass and I am right.

We are drinking...

Wait, did I just say, We?!

"Unnie, here." I said and gave them the glasses.

I saw bottles of beers and some snacks which made me really excited for a bit.

I mean, I need this... maybe?

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

Sana unnie just shrugged when I looked at her and when I looked at Momo unnie, she clearly not interested as she's busy opening the foods they brought.