/Chapter 55/

Your PoV

Today is Monday and also the start of the meeting for the drama that will be joining. It's actually awkward for me since mom is not here, even dad.

"Y/N-ssi!" I looked back and saw Chaeyoung Oppa approaching me as I am about to enter the building where the meeting will be holding.

"Chaeyoung Oppa! Hello!" I greeted happily.

At least I have someone who I know.

"You are going in? Shall we walk together?"

"Sure, oh how are you?" I asked.

Since we are not going to school anymore, we rarely see each other. Plus she's in the other company so it's really hard to see them.

"I am good. Tzuyu and Sana noona are good to work with. We are actually preparing for our solo too. Don't say it to others, arasseo?" He said.

I just laugh and nodded. As we walk inside there is a girl who assists us in a room. As we entered, we also saw Mina unnie and the director, I assume.

"Hello, guys. How are you? I am Wang Siyeon the script director of the drama."

"Good morning." We said in unison.

"So, are you already aware of your scene? The drama consists of many episodes and you three will be appearing in 3rd episode to 4th.."

I looked at the director and nodded.

"Here are the scripts. I just need to check on something." She said and left the room.

Chaeyoung Oppa gave me the paper and we both checked it.

"Wow, you got too many lines." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Means many memorizations. I'm bad at memorizing!" I whined.

We are interrupted as Mina unnie coughs as if she's getting our attention.

"Unnie, we'll be having most of the scene," I said.

"Yeah." She said still her eyes on the papers.

To be honest of all mom and dad's friend, she is the one that I haven't talked a lot.

I looked at the script and study it as I noticed something.

What the- I talk too much here and our characters in the drama are enemies?!

"Hmm? You guys are old friends here in the scene." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Interesting." Mina unnie said.

For some unknown reason, I suddenly felt scared of her presence. I mean I never talk to her for long and our first long talk will be our first scene.

"Oh my gosh," I uttered.

"Jeez, I think I need to use a restroom. I'll be back guys." Chaeyoung Oppa said and run outside.

Ok now, what!?

"How's Nayeon?" Mina unnie uttered making snapped.

"Uhmm... S-she's fine." I said and trying not to look at her.

I don't know why. I just really, gosh, why is this so awkward?!

"That's good, how about you?"

Eh?

"Me?"

"Yeah? Is there something wrong? You seem so awkward with me." She said.

I can feel my face starting to fill red. I don't know why. I don't know for real!

"Y-yeah, coz uhm... you are beautiful."