Chapter 74

Third Person

"I like you... and I want to marry you someday."

"I know I'm crazy. I teased you a lot. I said these before, and I'm repeating it again. Everywhere I look, all I see is me building my future with you. I know we used to be partners in crime when we are still young. But if you would just let me... someday, let's be partners in everything."

As Jeongyeon said that, he is looking at Nayeon with all his eyes and admiration. No lies and just pure love that the guy poured for his first love.

Meanwhile, Nayeon can't speak nor reply. Jeongyeon giggled on the sight and ruffles Nayeon's hair to snap her back.

"I'll be going. I appreciate your way of showing how you take care of your friends. Goodnight, Nabong!" Jeongyeon said and walks away after bidding goodbye to Nayeon.

Nayeon remains outside. She can't help but to think what Jeongyeon said to her multiple times. Even if she tried to stop, she couldn't.

As she finally gotten back, she walked inside the house and walk in her room. In her table, she saw the picture that she had with Jeongyeon when they are still young.

"You're totally crazy." Nayeon mumbled. She put the picture beside her bed and lay down on her bed.

She thought she could sleep but her eyes were stuck in the ceiling. Her head is full of thoughts, just Jeongyeon. Not so long, she found herself smiling like a teenager thinking about a special person.

"Marry, tch. Crazy!" Nayeon hissed acting like she hated the word but it keeps her smiling.

~~~~~~~~
"Good morning!" Nayeon greeted as she opened the door of Y/N's room.

Just in time, Y/N woke up and already sitting on her bed.

She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms.

"Morning!" Y/N yawned.z

"Ugh! I hate it when I sleep so early." Y/N whined as she remember that she asked her mom that she needs to go to sleep when they actually decided to stay up all night.

"It's okay. Get up on your bed. Dad will be coming. He asked me to prepare the things we bought last night. Help me up." Nayeon said.

Y/N nodded and fix her bed before walking in the bathroom.

"Oh, what happened last night? Did oppa walked home after we end it?" Y/N asked while washing her face.

"Uh yeah?" Nayeon lied.

"Cool, he said he'll come right?" Y/N asked.

Nayeon stops as she remembered that she invited Jeongyeon. It looks like someone just poured a hot water on her, making her stop on functioning.

"Unnie?" Y/N asked as she walked out of the bathroom and saw her mom not even moving.

"Unnie, gwaenchana?" Y/N asked as she waved her hand on Nayeon.

"Y-yeah."

"Good. What should we prepare?"

Nayeon sighed mentally. She can't do anything about it. She already said to Jeongyeon that it's okay for him to come. Besides, she can't deny that she's excited to see the guy again.