/Chapter 24/

Your PoV

"Here's your order," I said and smiled at them as I put down the tray.

"Y/N, we heard you passed the audition. Congratulations!" Dad said that made me smiled ear to ear.

"Thank you, ap- Oppa," I said.

"That means you'll be seeing us too! That's great!" Dahyun Oppa said.

"Ah Y/N, since you'll be studying in Hanyoung too, can I get your number?" Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Why need her number, you can just approach her since we are in the same school," Dad said.

"Right."-Dahyun Oppa.

"Ah don't mind, I'll just ask your number to Nayeon unnie later after this work. I'll text you and just save it." I said and get back to work.

Since it's still morning the customers are not that much.

Mom and I just did our own business and as the approaching of the customers stopped, we had a little break.

"Nayeon unnie, are you sure that Jeongyeon Oppa is not your type?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said as she arranged the trays on the counter.

"What are your types then?" I asked.

She stopped and thinks.

"Hmm... Tall, younger than me, and a bit buff I guess." She said.

I looked at dad and raised my brow.

"Jeongyeon Oppa is tall and younger than you. I think he's a good singer too, What's the problem?" I asked.

"His attitude." Mom said.

I sighed mentally as I agreed to that.

"He is kind, and gentleman. But, he's just... it's hard to explain Y/N." She said.

The door chimes as a new customer came.

"Oh, Jimin Oppa!" I called up as I saw him.

"Y/N!" He said and run to me.

"Wah, why are you here? Wait... that uniform? Are you working here?" He asked.

"Ne, Nayeon unnie too," I said and looked at Nayeon unnie.

"Oh, can I order? Do you still have a vacant table?" He asked.

"Ne, just tell your order to Nayeon unnie. I'll clean that table for you." I said and leave.

As I left, I wiped the vacant table and get the finished plates on the table. I put it inside the kitchen sink and went out again.

"Y/N, Nayeon, you can have your break," Uncle said.

We nodded and I take the last order for this time which is Jimin's oppa's order.

"Why don't you join me, you're in a break right?" He asked.

"It's fine, I'm not yet hungry," I said.

"Ah Y/N, I have something to give you. I just thought about it when I gave you my number and-"

"Ah yes, I just saved your number yesterday," I said.

"You did?"

"Ne, Hal-abeoji gave me a phone. I forgot that I don't have a phone when you gave me your number." I said and laughed.

"Oh... Is that so."

"What is it again? You're going to give?" I asked.

"Ah nothing, I'm... this." He said and gave me his food.

"Oppa, I'm still full. You can have it." I said and excused myself.

As I look for mom, I saw her on the boys' table.

They are still here? It's been 2 hours since they arrived...

"Unnie, do you want to eat already?" I asked mom.

"I'm still full, anyway... sit here, we have something to tell." Mom said.

I looked at them as they are all eyes on me.

"W-why?"

"That Jimin, are you really sure you just met him yesterday?" Mom asked.

I nodded confusedly and look at them.

"Why?"

"He's acting close to you, beware of him," Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung told me that he hugged you yesterday, that's not normal for someone you just met." Mom said.

"I agree," Dad added.

"G-guys, he's good," I said.

"I think so too." Dahyun Oppa said.

"Dahyun!" Chaeyoung Oppa called up.

"Why? Don't you trust Y/n?"

"Y/N, yes. Him, no." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Aish, whatever it was. Just don't trust easily." Mom said.

"I agree," Dad added.

I looked at the back and forth as I decided to tease them.

"Jeongyeon Oppa, you keep agreeing on Nayeon unnie. I see you like her." I tease.

"What? No!" He exclaimed which made me startle.

So my parents have a love-hate relationship? Wah, this is so nice.

"Y/N, stop your imaginations, let's just eat, I think you need to eat. And boys, can you leave already? We need free tables for the customers later." Mom said.

"Yah, noona, you have to act nice to the customers." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"You stayed here for 2 hrs. If you want to stay more, Then order." Nayeon unnie said and left.

"Hehe, she's maybe not in her mood," I said.

"Ok, I'll order!" Chaeyoung Oppa said and walked in the cashier.

"Aishh! I knew we are staying here for long. Yah! My mom owns a café too!" Dahyun Oppa said that made me just laughed.

I went back on my business and as I finished it, just in time, Mom already prepares our food.

"Unnie, so you hate Jeongyeon Oppa, for real?" I asked.

"Aish, Y/N, stop asking about him."

"Wae?" I asked

"Just because, tch."

"Hal-abeoji said that he is your suitor..."

"Was, he was." She said as she took a sip on her soup.

I just nod as I thought of something.

Maybe that's why I am here, to make them more closer. Whatever it was, I'll make dad fall for mom. And do the other thing around, Haha! It's my mission, I know now!