/Chapter 33/

Chaeyoung's PoV

Dahyun and I are on our way back to our dorm when Dahyun suddenly stopped and called me.

"It's you, right?"

I looked at him innocently and frowned.

"Me? What do you mean?" I asked as I continued to walk.

"It's you, I know your voice. You rarely sing but I know it's your voice. And also, do you think you can fool me?" Dahyun said that made me sighed in defeat.

"It's crazy that Y/N didn't notice your height, geez."

"Yah! What's wrong with my height? Tzuyu is just inch taller than me."

"Inches." He corrected.

"Tch, so what? Y/N didn't notice anyway." I said.

"Nayeon noona did... but that's not the thing, If Tzuyu found out that you pretended as him, you'll be dead," Dahyun said.

"I cannot just let Y/N perform alone, plus if I performed as me with Y/N, then Ms. Kim might exclude Tzuyu on our showcase. I just want us to be on our dream together." I said.

"That's exactly the point... His father is in the event. That's why he didn't attend." Dahyun said that made me look at him.

"C-chairman Chou?"

"Yeah."

I shut my eyes in frustration as I realized what I've done. It's totally a big mess, a really big mess.

Your PoV

"How come you didn't notice the height?" Mom said that made me stop and think.

The heig-... shit?

"Tzuyu didn't attend because his father is watching. I saw him." Mom said.

"Eh?"

"Tzuyu doesn't really want to study in Hanyoung. His father just want him so he sent Tzuyu to Hanyoung. You see, Tzuyu's father is really a busy person. But he able to attend the event a while ago... means he is really looking forward to Tzuyu's performance. But Tzuyu didn't attend, instead, Chaeyoung pretended as Tzuyu."

That's impossible, I saw him performed in the future. I mean in my time, He totally loves performing. I don't know what will happen if he'll stop...

"Knowing Tzuyu's father, probably he got fooled like you. He barely knows Tzuyu. I even see Tzuyu's dad clapped after your performance. Maybe he thought it's really Tzuyu." Mom said.

"Forget it, let's just have fun for today." Mom said and smiled.

I just nod but I can't forget what Tzuyu Oppa is experiencing.

"You're not the same if that is what you're thinking." Mom said that made me look at her.

"Tzuyu is a guy. Expected that he'll do something rebel. You... You neglect what your father wants by taking the path you wanted. It won't make you bad." Mom said.

I unconsciously smiled as I felt at ease inside.

"But I'm not saying that Tzuyu is a bad son too. He just doesn't know how to manage his feelings." Mom said.