Chapter 101

Jeongyeon's PoV

I was just looking at Y/N as she's sleeping now. I know it is hard for her to sleep with clear mind. After all what I said. But in fact, I am surprised too.

Her saying those things. It was meant like a dream but none of Y/N story is not true. I admit that I was half way not believing her but when she mentioned about Jimin. I mean all the other information she got maybe she just had it on Jihyo or Momo when she's still in the school.

I can't still believe that this day will come. That the truth about this will come out. And it feels so much light on me.

I don't know if I am being selfish in here. After I said those weights that has been dragging me down, I know that all of those weights went to Y/N.

I can even still remember the very first day when I found Nayeon. I know something happened to her. It even took a month before she told me everything. That is when she found out that she's pregnant with Y/N. She was so devastated before that time. She won't let any guy hold her unless it's me.

And when I found out that she came pregnant after that traumatic event. I want to blame everyone around. Nayeon was so ashamed of it. That's why none of our squad knew the truth. They thought that the kid on Nayeon is mine.

So that's why I know exactly what Y/N is feeling. It's been 20 years but I still can recognize the pain. But I guess it's much stronger on Y/N.

Maybe that is also the reason why I came so hard on her. I do see her as Nayeon's daughter but I can't avoid to think that she's Jimin's daughter too. My wife's ex...

But to be honest. It was unexpected. Even Nayeon doesn't wished that to happen. We promised in the middle of our career that we'll take it seriously and I am just going to stop on courting her. But I didn't stop loving her.

When she finds out that she's pregnant, I told her that I want to be the father of her child... that I want to be Y/N's father. We get married right away and it's the happiest moment of mine. I could tell that she is too.

For once, I never seen her blame Y/N. She loved her truly. But when the time came... and she gave labor on Y/N...

"Dad."

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Y/N still awake.

"Y/N. I thought you were sleeping already." I said and come to her.

"I can't sleep... I want to go home." She said.

Her eyes do tell it. In fact, after she cried so long, she could have just fall asleep but I guess it will be hard for her.

"Okay, I'll call the nurse." I said.

I left her for a while and called the nurse to set the things that has to done. Since Y/N seems fine now and the doctor say so.

~~~~~
We arrived room exactly 12 and the maid greeted us as usual.

"Dad, I'll go to my room now." She said.

I just nod and look at her as she goes upstairs. I go to my room and get something before following Y/N.

I knocked first and as she said I can come, I do so.

"Hey, I know you can't still sleep." I said.

I noticed the box of cake that I bought this morning.

"Oh, I forgot to bring it downstairs. When I got here this morning, you weren't here." I explained.

I sighed and sat beside her as she didn't speak any word.

"I know it's so heavy now for you. But you'll overcome it. You don't need to rush, okay?"

"Is that what you felt too?"

"Yeah... but I guess you got the hardest one. I'm sorry, it will be less hurtful if I just told you earlier. I now you are in the right age now to understand, but still."

"Can you tell me more about that place?" I asked and look at her.

She just looked at her finger and started fidgeting it.

"You don't want to?"

"No. I'm just..." she said and pause.

"Just?" I asked.

"Dad, I wished to stay there. Because there, I am so happy. I have more than one friends compared here that Wonyoung is the only one I can talk to. I'm not complaining tho. Wonyoung is a great friend. But there... whenever I am not feeling so good, I have so much Person to talk to. Uncle, Hal-abeoji, The girls, mom and even you." She said.

"I remember the first time i performed there. An the grand tunnel. You said that you guys always go there to perform."

I nodded as she was right. Still surprised but I am getting what she's saying.

"You complimented me there. And there was a park that allows free performers to perform. I performed there even my team just to be able to perform in the showcase."

"Team."

"Hmm. Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung oppa... Jimin oppa was also in my team."

I laughed lightly and nodded.

"Why?"

"They are really in a group that time." I said as I remember it.

"And the is a rooftop on mom's house. We celebrated it with the squad." She said and now her stories is becoming light.

"There was a rooftop there." I confirmed.

"And when you transfer to the house across to mom."

I smiled and nodded. There's no explanation for this. But she's right.

"I wished that I could stay more longer there. But then when everything started to show up. All the things that getting into solve puzzle pieces. I was scared. I don't know where to hang out. I just woke up on that ship and... He's there. He told me to go and he will find mom."

Y/N stopped on talking and i took a moment of silence. I could see what will be her reaction on that. If I am on her place, I would feel confused too. And the fact that she don't find answers but more on questions is such drowning.

"I guess I can't still stand on my own. That's so sad."

I get her hand and hold it before patting her head.

"You can work on it at a time. And you can as help on me. Just don't ever wish to comeback there again, please."