Chapter 92

Third Person

Another day has come and just like what Y/N promise, she'll go to the building early. Although not like the usual day that she's excited. She feels like her days are counted already after having talk with the time fairy.

"Good morning." Y/N greeted as she passes through the staffs.

When she gets in the dance practice room, her choreographer is already there, just in time.

"Good morning."

"You're early, That's good."

Y/N started her day right away. Her mind being divided about her time left and the actual happening in her.

She's thinking about the time fairy's words. It was all right. She had no regrets if she'll be leaving sooner. But what she didn't know is she is just about to see it.

The whole day was just into perfecting the whole choreography with her backup dancers. It was tiring for Y/N but she has to deal with it.

The day has ended and she has to go back for another day so she could start filming the MV of her own music debut.

"You've been good for today. Get ready for the next step which is the filming. I'll inform you what time." Her manager said.

Y/N just nodded and went to her room as her manager left. She laid on her bed with her clothes that she wear on the whole day, feeling tired to change it.

She just stared at the ceiling, hoping for the best. Then memories starting playing off her head. From day one she came in this unbelievable.

"Something that will complete me huh? Am I that broke since the day I was born?" Y/N huffed.

"Clues... clues... what supposed to be the clues!" She frustratedly growled. She sat up and get something on her cabinet. A bottle of beer. Maybe it will help.

"Tch, since when I became alcoholic." Y/N hissed and turned back the bottle.

"Besides, I can't handle myself." Y/N said as she remembered how her day went off yesterday.

"Oh gosh, I hope Mina unnie and the rest didn't take what I said seriously! Gosh, that is crazy..." She said as she remembered what she said when she was drunk.

"Ugh! That night is terrible! Cursed to the reason why Mina unnie had us to drink."

"He's dating someone in the squad. But it's okay, it's just a crush, I still like Chaeyoungie."

"What the hell, Mina."

"Maybe I'll just wait till Chae notice me." Mina said.

"But who's the guy?"

"Your best friend."

Y/N stops as she remembered that moment.

"My best friend? But... I considered everyone here as my best friend!" Y/N hissed.

She wears her coat and also mask to hide herself. Since she have more time, she decided to roam outside.

While walking, she picks her phone to call her mom. It took a few rings then someone answered it.

"Unnie!"

["Oh, Y/N. This is Nayeon's manager. She's in the middle of interview right now with her members".]