/Chapter 16/

Third Person

After singing right in front of many people, Y/N went off the stage. The others greeted her as she went closer to them and pats her.

"Woah, you really did great Y/N!" Y/N  heard from her dad.

Y/N was surprised. She smiled unconsciously, she wants to cry but she stopped herself. This is her first hearing him saying that.

"I know, everyone went silent as you sing." Jihyo butted in.

"Thank you seon- err I mean Jihyo unnie."

"Ok girls, my turn," Nayeon said and walk on the stage. They also cheered her. The song started and Y/N's eyes are fixed on her mother's.

Nayeon started to sing a song, which sends the same vibe as Y/N which they like since the vibe is flowing great continuously. Y/N snapped and looked at Jeongyeon who's also looking at Nayeon.

Jeongyeon was smiling like he's seeing his future from the older. Y/N smiled and went back her eyes to her mom.

Fast forward

It's already afternoon when they decided to go home. They all just walk and some of them are having their own conversations.

Y/N is just watching them until Chaeyoung noticed her.

"Y/N-ssi, why don't you join us

"Huh?"

"I mean, talk."

Y/N laugh nervously and nodded. Her eyes landed on Tzuyu again who's silently walking.

"Chaeyoung Oppa, Tzuyu Oppa is really quite like that?" Y/N asked.

"W-what did you say?"

"Uhm Tzuyu opp-"

"No not that, the first one."

Y/N frowned and repeat what she said earlier.

"Chaeyoung Oppa?"

"Haha, it's cute," Chaeyoung said as he blushes.

"Uhm..."

"Well about Tzu, yeah. Sometimes, but Mina noona is the quietest among us."

"Really, but Tzu Oppa is kinda funny in his interviews," Y/n mumbled.

"Huh?"

"A-ah nothing."

"Guys! We'll go now, see you next time!" Nayeon said.

"Bye guys!" The others said as they walk away.

"You had a great time?" Nayeon asked as they walked in.

"Ne, it was so fun. Anyway, N-nayeon unnie... you did great, your voice is so great." Y/N praised that she can't even hide the amusement in her voice.

Nayeon on the other hand laughed awkwardly.

"Thank you, you too."

—————-
Meanwhile at the boys' dorm

"Hyung, so you meet Y/N yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"Yeah, Nayeon's dad called me up."

"Really? Why?" Dahyun asked who's also curious.

"Y/N said I'm her father," Jeongyeon said that made the others stopped then burst into laughter.

"I know, it's kinda funny. That's why I don't really talk to her a while ago." Jeongyeon said.

"Really, I found her weird." Tzuyu butted in.