/Chapter 1/

Third Person

DECEMBER 10, 2040

It's 7:30 am, and Y/N is walking into Hanyoung Art School to attend her class. She's excited as she walks into her assigned room but that excitement was cut off as the teacher saw her.

"Good morning, I'm sorry I'm late."

"No, you're early for tomorrow's class. Aren't you informed that classes start at 7 in the morning?" The teacher asked who was now not in her mood.

"I'm sorry. I had a little problem along the way. I didn't know the way here. " Y/N said and bowed at the teacher.

"Your name?"

"Y/N, Yoo Y/N," Y/N said

The teacher stopped first and nodded.

"Get in your seat. I'll consider you absent from my class."

Y/N just nodded as she doesn't have a choice. She sat in the last row and just listened as the class continued.

"Hi, I'm Minju. Nice to meet you." Her seatmate said

Y/N smiled and bowed.

"I'm Y/N."

"Okay, just like what I said a while ago, this school will help you to improve your vocals and dancing skills. Not just that but it will help you to be an idol. Now, I want each of you to tell me why are you here." The teacher said for the beginning of their class.

Each of them stands up and shares their goals and the reason why they came to school.

"I want to be an idol." Y/N simply said.

"Why?"

Y/N stopped and think first.

"It's my dream."

The bell rings as soon as Y/N answered the question. The teacher stood up and bid her goodbye to the class then left. While waiting, Y/N talks to Minju.

"Excuse me, do you know what's the name of our previous teacher?" Y/N asked in curiosity.

"Ah, Ms. Park. My mom said that she's the head teacher in the vocal class. Many famous singers graduated from her class in the past 10 years." Minju said.

"She must be strict," Y/N said and chuckles.

"Well, to think... she's not strict right now. They said that if you're late, she won't allow you to get in her whole class."Minju stated.

"But in your case, she let you... you must be lucky." Minju continued and gave Y/N a warm smile.

The rest of the class comes interesting for Y/N considering that it is just the first day and they are just starting to talk about some goals of the school to the students.

/Lunch break/

"Y/N-ssi, let's go together in the cafeteria," Minju said

"Sure, let's go."

As they walk in the corridor, many students are looking at them. It's like a celebrity moment that an idol walking in a crowd as multiple eyes are following them adoringly.

"Are they looking at us?" Y/N asked who's mixed emotions showing off.

"Hehe, sorry," Minju said which made Y/N frown.

"My parents... They also studied here before."

Y/N stopped and looked at Minju more confusedly.

"What do you mean?"