Chapter 91

Your PoV

"Y/N, Y/N wake up."

I groaned as I heard continuous call and pat on me. When I was about to open my eyes to check how is it, I felt like my head just about to break.

Fuck this feels! Won't do that again!

"You know you have practice today. Y/N, this is a warning!" By then, I recognize the voice. It's from my manager.

"Oppa." I groaned as I tried to sit up but lean on my bed.

"My head hurts." I whined.

"Sure you will. You just finished bottles of alcohol.

"Oppa, I am not alone. Unnie came here with it." I said still enduring the pain on my head also my grumbling stomach.

"I know. Tzuyu called me."

As I heard Tzuyu oppa's name, my eyes widened.

"T-tzuyu oppa?"

"Yes. Sana was the one who got up this morning. She asked helped for Tzuyu and Tzuyu picked them up and called me."

"Y/N, I know you are in a right age. But you have to be mindful. You're an idol now."

"Sorry, oppa."

"Just promise me this won't happen again. There's a right time for that. I'm just worried that someone will see you and will make bad articles about you. Your sister will be mad if that happens."

Ugh- Mom. I forgot about mom.

"Where's Nayeon unnie?" I asked.

I mean, why didn't Tzuyu oppa just called her instead. Or maybe he did, but unnie is busy. Hays, I hope she could have free time.

"She's promoting. Now get up, eat the food I prepared and you'll be going to the building to attend the practice."

"Aish, okay okay." I hissed as he walk out first.

I move out of my bed and almost forgot that I still have hangover which leads on me almost falling. Luckily, I able to hold on the cabinet next to my table.

My eyes dropped on something, it is the thing that is on my cabinet table.

I frowned in confusion as I cannot remember that I put this hourglass on this table. I hid it since I am afraid that someone will see it.

I took it and look closely. No drops... did it stop?

"Wait- still- Don't tell me I'm stuck in here?!"

"Y/N!"

I snapped as I heard my manager yelling downstairs. I put it back on my cabinet and rush downstairs.

Oh my gosh, I have to investigate this. This is strange!

~~~~~
Third Person

Y/N went to the building like what her manager said. At the practice room, she met her choreographer that will be teaching her the choreography of the song she'll be performing.

Her mind totally get busy. All she's thinking now is the practice nothing more. While of course she's practicing, there is a camera rolling which is need to compile for the behind scene.

"Great job Y/N, let's just have a water break and we'll start at the beginning again." Her choreographer said. Of course she's with her backup dancer.

As a soloist, she'll be needing it. So as the choreographer pause the practice, everyone left on their place to grab a break.