/Chapter 58/

Your PoV

"Oppa, how was your day anyway?" I asked while we are still waiting for our turn.

"Now? It's been great!"

"No, I mean before here? Did you attend any scheduled?" I asked.

"Oh... well, I went to my mom and dad." He said.

"Wow, so you don't have a schedule for today?"

"Well... I have a schedule for tomorrow." He said.

I just nod and after that ordered our foods including Mina unnie and Chaeyoug Oppa.

"I suddenly feel curious about your life, Oppa. You seem so perfect. Sweet child, responsible friend... wow!" I said as we walk back to our table with the trays carrying.

"Really? I'll tell you if you got the free time." He said.

"Here you go." He uttered as he put down the tray as I did the same thing.

"So Jimin, how is your schedule?" Chaeyoung Oppa asked.

"It's been good, but in the next few days, I'm going to be busy."

"Ohh, heard about Y/N's acting project with us? It will be so nice, we actually got the scripts, right?"

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that!

"Gosh, I need to go home to memorize it. I'm having a hard time memorizing." I said.

"I'm sure it will be easy for you, just don't see it as something you can't do." Jimin Oppa said.

I nodded and get my phone.

"Let's take a picture!"

"Oh... low battery," I uttered.

"No problem, use this!" Chaeyoung Oppa said.

Nice, this moment should be taken!

Nayeon's PoV

It's already 5:00 pm as I leave the building after practicing. Since I don't have a schedule and just need to practice. We also did some promotions for real!

"Nayeon!"

I looked back and saw Jeongyeon running towards me.

I smiled and faced him.

"Hey, What's up? I didn't know you are also here." I said.

"I am in the recording room. Just getting off since it's already 5." He said.

"Oh, are you going home? Wait, where's Y/N?" He asked.

"She has to go to the company where she will be working on an acting project. Just a relief that Chaeyoung and Mina are there too to check on her." I said.

Speaking of...

I get my phone and check if Y/N texted me.

"She's probably at home now," I mumbled.

"Let's go, I have something to tell her too." He said.

"Mind sharing?" I asked as we started to walk.

"It's confidential." He said and laugh.

I just shook my head and sighed.

"I'll just ask Y/N. Anyway, next week is Y/N's birthday. What do you think I should get her?" I asked.

"Is that even a question? I mean, even if you both are not related, you seem to know her and she seems to know you well!"

Well yeah... that's kinda weird since we barely know each other before. But maybe I am just seeing myself in her, I mean we both got some similarities and even in our dream.