Chapter 104

Third Person

It's been week after all the revelations. Also a week after Y/N came back to her real time. Everything is still bizarre for her. Adjusting on calling her teacher, uncle and aunt.

Aside from that, Y/N able to visit his deceased father. It is an emotional moment since Y/N is also attached to him. Considering she able to live with his real father. Which she considered as her best friend also.

Also, the start of Y/N going to the business school where his father enrolled her.

"Y/N, I'll drop you to your school." Jeongyeon said as he eats his breakfast that their maids prepared to them.

"Uhm, dad... I can just use b-"

"I will."

"But dad you'll be late in your work. I'll call Wonyoung to be sure."

Jeongyeon sighed and looked at Y/N.

"It's not about that. I know you won't go back to that school. You can't anyway. I told Jihyo to tell me if you'll go there again." Jeongyeon said.

"What if I want to visit them?" Y/N asked randomly which made Jeongyeon to look at her.

"Of course I was just joking... they might be busy." Y/N sighed.

"After your class, text me and I'll pick you up." Jeongyeon said.

"Dad... I'm not a ki-"

"You're not a kid,Of course. But I want to show you something. If you have plans on going out with Wonyoung, tell her to do it some other days."

"Okay. I'll tell Wonyoung."

"Good, I'll wait you up in the car." Jeongyeon said and leaves Y/N.

As Jeongyeon left, Y/N dialed someone on her phone.

"Hello, Ms. Park."

["Who's this?"]

"Ah, Y/N."

["Oh what's wrong? I guess your father is not around that you have time calling me."]

"Hehe, dad is waiting outside. I just want to say that I can't go there. Dad and I are going somewhere." Y/N said.

["Is that so? Okay then. I'll just keep this album and just tell me if you have time getting it already."]

"Thank you, Ms P- I mean, Aunt Jihyo."

["Anything. Go, your father must be waiting."]

After that, Y/N ended the call and finish her meal. She went out of the house and her father is waiting on the car.

"Let's go dad." Y/N said as Y/N sat beside him. While Jeongyeon is driving, Y/N suddenly have thoughts on where are they going after class.

She thinks they are going to her real father but they just visited them days ago. Also If it's not something important, Jeongyeon could have just told Y/N.