Chapter 71

Third Person

Days had passed as Y/N gets more comfortable with the situation of her calling her parents as unnie and oppa. She doesn't see it as big deal anymore, what more important is she's with them.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon and Nayeon's relationships became vague that makes confused Nayeon blown up.

It's all started with Jeongyeon picking up a call from Mina, asking to join a gaming event and then boom.

Nayeon was confused on the guy's actions wondering if he's even sincere with his words or not.

It's winter, December 15 and two days before Y/N's birthdayz everyone stays in there houses trying to be warm and comfy.

Y/N and Nayeon are in the living room, watching some shows.

"So... unnie, I think it's time to tell about that confession thing?" Y/N asked.

Since Everytime they are together, Y/N noticed that the two interacts but it's like they were forced to do it so. Which makes it more unrealistic for her. But who is she to made up some conclusions, right?

"Confe- oh... that?" Nayeon said boringly.

"What do you mean about 'that' as if that doesn't excites you anymore huh?"

"Because it doesn't. Anymore." Nayeon said.

Y/N frowned as she looks at her mother.

"Uhuh? And what makes the excitement fade away huh?"

Nayeon looked at Y/N as if she's thinking if she could trust Y/N. Knowing also that the past weeks, Y/N and Jeongyeon's bond came stonger as a friend.

"Come on, you can trust me. I won't tell anyone... including Jeongyeon oppa."

Nayeon sighed in defeat.

"It was the time when he brought me home. Well, days had been so rough for me... then he said you told him to follow me. We had a very serious talk and then that's it."

"That's it? What do you mean that's it? Can't you say it in full details? Come on unnie." Y/N whined.

"Okay okay... listen up."

"So uhm, He told me that he likes me. Like the like in romantic way. I didn't believe right away since... he is Jeongyeon, up with pranks and jokes... but I know Jeongyeon. He won't play on someone's feelings. Or even tell a joke about it. It's just so... pure kind behavior. Which I admit that admire."

"Then, he told me to be himself as always. He cares alot... and I do notice that. He said he will wait till I'm ready, again."

"Again? What do you mean again?"

"Uhm, let's bot talk about it. So yeah. On that day, I decided to open myself on Jeongyeon. I mean why not? I was asking the same thing the first day after I let him. But knowing that he is sincere... you know?"

"Then what wrong? Why you lost your interest?"

"It's not like I lost my interest on him, okay? I just think that he is not sure. He's more expressive when he didn't confess to me but then when he did, he is acting so secured."

"Uhm... I don't think he is, unnie."

"He stopped hanging with us, always go to a gaming event with Mina. What else, Y/N?" Nayeon said with trace of jealousy.

Y/N looked at her mom as she burst on laughter.

"Seriously? Unnie- HAHAHHAA!"

"W-what?"