/Chapter 35/

Nayeon's PoV

It's already morning, I went out of my bed and walk down as I saw daw in the living room.

"Good morning dad," I said.

"Good morning, I'm sorry I wasn't able to go home last night. How's Y/N?" Dad asked.

"We're fine dad, Y/N and I ate dinner last night. We know that you'll be busy with the case yesterday. What's the news?" I asked.

"The guy is already in jail, facing multiple cases."

"Huh?"

"We found out that he is also the guy that has been roaming around our street. Good thing we able to catch him."

I sighed in relief as I sat on the armchair.

"That's a relief. But I guess it will take long before Y/N recovers. She had a nightmare last night and I think it's about that." I said.

"Should we consult her in a medical health practitioner ?" I added.

"No need, Unnie I told you, I am good," Y/N said who came out of her room.

"Good morning." She greeted and smiled weakly at us.

Tch, ok? She can't even smile like the way she smiles before.

"You're so stubborn, it's better to make sure," I said.

"Coming from you huh?" Dad butted in.

"Unnie I'm good, I told you... last night, it's not about it." She said.

"Then about what?" I asked that made her stopped.

"I dreamed about my dream cutting off." She said and smile but her eyes say that it is the most heartbreaking scene she could see.

"Hay! It's morning, let's not start a morning with a bad vibe? Let's go in the kitchen, I prepared delicious food for us." Dad said as he drags us into the kitchen.

Y/N and I laughed as we forgot for a bit what we are worried about.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for dropping us here dad, see you later!"

"Bye hal-abeoji!"

"Have fun girls!" Dad said as he drives away.

"Y/N, I just think about this. If people think we are siblings, then it's not bad if you'll call dad as dad also? Until your parents are not yet getting you." I said as I cling to her.

"Ani, hal-abeoji is still better." She said and giggled.

"Tch, dad is not that old to be called like that. So what I am for you? Mother?" I scoffed which made her look at me with a wide smile.

"Sounds good!"

"Yah!"

"HAHAHA! Unnie I'm just kidding! Well to think, I want hal-abeoji to call him that way, I already have a father, why would I need another one?" She said.

"Tch, fine. But don't ever call me mom. Unnie is fine." I said.

"Ha? Auntie?"

I removed my arms on her and glared at her.

"U-unnie I'm just joking."

"One time is enough Y/N," I said as I slowly walked to her.

"Bye unnie!" She said as she runs faster.

"YOU'LL BE DEAD LATER!" I yelled as I saw her laughing her ass out.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

"That kid."

"Nabong nabong."

I looked back as I heard someone saying my nickname and saw Jeongyeon with his annoying smile.

"Woah Woah! Isn't too early? I can't see the sun but your brows are furrowing."

"Oh yeah, too early to ruin my beautiful morning." I hissed and started to walk as he walks beside me too.

"How's the performance yesterday? Is it great?" He asked.

"Why do you care? Why don't you ask your friends instead?" I hissed.

"If I saw them do you think I will still asking about it you?"

I stopped and faced him as I sighed deeply.

"They did great. Really great." I said.

"Ohhh, feel threatened?" He said that made me frowned.

"Why would I? It's for the event."

"Do Y/N did great?"

"Yeah."

"Great! I want to see you both perform, battle of the greatest... ambitious sisters!" He said and snickered.

"If you want to see us performing together on the stage... then give off your spot." I mocked.

"Date me and I will." He said as he looked at me intently.

"Nayeon!"

I snapped as I heard Jihyo called me, I looked at her and move beside her.

"Oh Jeongyeon, isn't too early to court Nayeon? And for the record, here in school?"

"Yah!" I exclaimed

"I'm not courting her, in her dreams," Jeongyeon said and walks away.

Eh!?

"Tch, in denial."

"Yah shut up," I said as I beat her.

"Haha! Let's go, we'll be late."

We walked in the corridor as we saw the other students already preparing for the showcase.

"How's Y/N, did she also come to school?" Jihyo asked.

"Yup, probably she's in her room now."

"Ohh, I see."

"I really don't think she's fine already but she insisted that she wants to go to school so dad let her," I said and sighed in frustration.

"How frustrating was that? It's like a mother prohibiting her daughter to come out but there is her grandfather who spoils her." Jihyo said and laugh

I just shook my head and ignored what she said. As we are on our way to our room, I saw Y/N's friend standing in front of Y/N's locker room. I was so curious what he is doing as I saw he opened it and put something inside.

"What the?"

"Why?" Jihyo asked as she looks at me.

"N-nothing."

I looked back and saw him walking away already.

Did Y/N give her locker's code to Jimin that's why he able to open it?

Aishh, that kid. I told her not to trust boys too much!

We arrived at our room as I sit on my chair. Now I'm thinking hoe will I scold Y/N.

But she said he's her friend...

Even so, she just met him on an audition.

But I wonder what did he put inside? Should I ask Y/N?

Hmm...