/Chapter 30/

Nayeon's PoV

As I walked into my room, I changed first and decided to go to dad's room.

/Knock Knock/

The door opened and it reveals dad.

"Dad, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"What is it Nayeon? Did you check Y/N if she's sleeping already?" Dad asked.

"Uhm... no, but I think she is... she's tired since the whole day they practice for their performance on an event," I said.

"Really, when is it?" Dad asked.

I walked in and locked the door. Dad sat on his bed while I remained standing.

"Wednesday? It's their teacher's task for them. The next Monday we are having a showcase." I said.

"Did she said where is it? I'd like to watch it."

"I asked her too but she sai-... what?" I asked.

"You're going to watch Y/N?" I asked.

He looked at me and nod.

"Y/N needs support. You should watch too." Dad asked.

"Don't you have work on that day? And don't worry... I'll watch her." I said.

"I can ask for a free day." He said.

I frowned and looked at him suspiciously.

"For Y/N?" I asked surprisingly.

"I'm thinking after that performance maybe we can go out. I know you miss going out. Let's save it as family time."

"Uhm... dad, are you ok?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I mean... Y/N, she's living here. Working on uncle's ramen house, studying at Hanyoung, and now you want her to go with us and call it a family time?"

"Why? Don't tell me you're jealous?"

"Dad no... I mean, why? I do like Y/N here... but you're keeping her attached to you. What if her parents looking for her? It will be hard for you to let her go." I said.

Dad just laughed and shook his head.

"You watch many dramas, Nayeon. I mean let's just use this time. Who knows when will Y/N going back to her family right?"

"Yeah... but dad... Do you have any information about Y/N already?"

"Why?"

"I heard her teacher is looking for her profile. It will be a big problem if she won't submit it. She can't participate in the showcase." I said.

"Really? I'll just ask Y/N tomorrow." He said.

"Ok, I'll go now dad. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

As he said that, I walked out of his room and about to walk back to my room when I remembered I have something to tell on Y/N.

Is she still up? I asked to myself as I carefully opened the door.

When I peeked, I saw her writing something in her notebook.

"Y/N."

She startled and looked at me.

"Unnie."

"I thought you were sleeping, just in time. I need to talk something to you."

"I-I... I'm sleeping already, goodnight unnie." She said and lay on her bed.

"I don't like what you did a while ago," I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Don't repeat it."

"Ok... I'm sorry."

"About Jimin, are you really just his friend? Did you really just met him on the audition day?" I asked.

She looked at me straightly and nod.

"W-why?"

"Nothing, He's maybe a good person," I said.

"Dad will be watching your performance. He also want us to go out after that."

"But you have class, is it fine?"

"I'll just... skip," I said and chuckled.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." She said.

"You know... you can stay here whenever you want Y/N. Until dad founds your parents and able to contact them." I said.

"Ok unnie, I will." She said and smiled.

"Ok, I'll sleep now. Continue that tomorrow, we need to wake up early." I said and walked on her door.

"Good night unnie."

"Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

It's another day again, I woke up and fix my bed. I get in the bathroom to take a quick shower and get in my uniform.

"Good morning." Mom said as she peeks into my room.

I faced her and smiled.

"Good morning unnie."

"Are you done?" She asked.

"Uh not yet, I'll just dry up my-"

"Let me help you." She said and walks in. She pushed me in front of the mirror making me sit on the chair and gets the hairdryer.

"U-unnie... I can handle it." I said as I blinked.

Oh my gosh, this is for the first time.

"It's ok."

I just sighed and let her do it. While she's drying my hair, I am looking at her on the reflection.

"Did your mom often do this?" She asked that made me snapped.

What is she talking about? I told her that mom died after I was born... did I? I thought.

"Aniyo..."

She smiled and looked at my reflection.

"Same, when I was a kid... I use to ask myself what does it feel like to have a mom that will dry up your hair after you took a shower. Dad is the cook so he doesn't have time to do it." Mom said.

"Kamsahabnida." I uttered.

"For what?"

"I... I didn't know what it feels to. Thanks for letting me know." I said and smiled.

She chuckled and lower down leveling her face to mine. We are both looking at our reflection as I can see her smile.

"We really do look the same. Like sisters... Daebak." She uttered.

I smiled and nods.

"Let's go, dad is waiting." She said and taps me before leaving the room.

"Wow," I uttered and sighed positively. I went out of the room and saw them already on the table.

"Y/N... Nayeon, and I won't come to our school and work. We want to watch you tomorrow."

My brows flicked as I heard what hal-abeoji said.

"What?"

"Why? Don't you want that? Dad wants us to bond too... like a family time?" Mom said.

I smiled ear to ear as I heard what mom said.

"Ok! I'll do great in my performance tomorrow!" I said and clasped my hand.They both laughed because of what I did.

"Just enjoy your performance, always keep that in your mind." Mom said.

"Wow Nayeon, you're acting mature now huh?"hal-abeoji said.

"Tch, what are you saying. I'm like this with my friends too."

Hal-abeoji just shrugged that made me laugh.

Gosh, this family...