/Chapter 46/

Your PoV

"Oh my god, I can't believe this," I said as I stared at my name on the list.

The students are back in their classroom only we the class C are not since Ms. Kim is not around.

"Why not, you did great! We all did great!" Chaeyoung Oppa said as he tapped my shoulder.

"SN entertainment is the entertainment that Sana's his father handling right?" Dahyun Oppa asked making me look at him.

"Eh?"

"Yeah, but she still make effort. I heard that the other companies are trying to get her too. But her father assured her spot in their company." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

I looked at Tzuyu Oppa as he's just silent.

"Tzuyu Oppa, aren't you happy?" I asked.

He smiled and shook his head.

"I don't deserve to be in any talent company..." He said.

"Y-yah, what are you saying? You did great, the talent scout of SN entertainment saw it." I said.

"My father is with friends with Sana's father. I won't be shocked if my dad talked to him." He said and left.

"Aishhh, Why is he like that? He doesn't believe in his talents!" Chaeyoung Oppa said with a sense of irritation.

I suddenly felt sad and hurt for him. I mean, he's not like that... In the future, he was so confident, what happened?

"Oppa, What happened to you?" I asked Jimin Oppa as he is staring at his name.

"Nothing, It feels so close." He said and smiled.

"Yeah, we are damn so close. After few pieces of training, we are going to debut. Good luck on your company, man." Chaeyoung Oppa said and left with Dahyun Oppa.

"We are in the same company. I was a bit sad that we can't be with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu Oppa." I sighed.

"But at least you are with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Just like what you want." He said.

"Well, ye-... what?"

"Hmm?"

I looked at him confusedly as he just looked at me unbothered.

"You said that I want to be with them," I said.

"Yeah, don't you?" He asked.

"Well... yeah, actually if we could just be in on the company," I said.

"Bond is not always being together, on that way you can say if you can stand alone without the person you used to be with." He said.

"But you and Nayeon unnie are with me. So that doesn't change the situation." I said.

"We are in the same company but it doesn't mean we are going to work as a duo or group. Unless the company wants to, it would be better." He said and laughed.

I smiled and agreed with him.

Life is not always being with someone else, sometimes you need to face a battle alone.

"Oppa, you have a lot of wisdom. Why don't you just become a teacher rather an idol." I teased.

"My face needs to be seen." He said and strike a pose.

I laughed at him out loud as I beat him.

"You're so full, gosh!"

"Not really, I'm just like this so you would adopt it." He said.

"Eh?"

"You need to be confident, now that you're going to be an idol. I dance confidently and the people watch me feel it. That way, they can support me also and love me." He said.

"Ohhh, just like mom," I uttered.

"Right." He said and laughed.

I stopped and looked at him.

Did he just?

"You know my mom?" I asked.

He stops laughing and looks at me.

"Your mom? No..."

"Why did you say 'right' when I said that 'just like my mom?" I asked.

"Ah, usually the eldest gets his father's traits and personalities. You're not that confident so I assumed that your mom is the opposite." He said.

"Oh right, many people said that," I said and nods.

"We are both, I'm a shy type too." He said and acted shy.

I cringed and look at him in a stank face.

"Oppa, it doesn't suit you," I said and laughed.

"Tch, fine... let's go back in our classroom."

As we go back to our classroom we saw Dad in the doorway.

"Oppa!" I called making him look at us.

"There you are! I've been looking for you, kid!" He said and ruffles my hair as he got near.

"Y-yah! Unnie is the one who did my hair. It took us half hour to do this." I whined.

"Stop acting cute, it doesn't suit you." He said.

"Eh? She looks cute tho." Jimin oppa said as he peeks on me.

"Tch, Don't make her believe in your lies man."

Seriously, my dad is mocking me down.... geez!

"Why are you here?" I asked like a brat daughter.

"Wah, you're being a bratty bitch now huh? Let's go to you unnie." He said and clings his arm around my neck.

"Let's go!" He cheered.

We walk into mom's classroom and saw her in the middle of class.

"Who's gonna excuse her?" Dad asked as we are peeking on their window.

"Not me, I'm shy," I said.

I saw dad looked at Jimin Oppa.

"Should I-"

"I'll call her," Dad said cutting Jimin oppa's sentence.

Haha! Starting to guard huh?

"Nice nice." I chuckled.

"Don't nice me, you're the one who must do this, you're a girl." He said.

"So?"

"Others might think that we are dating, you know?" Dad said.

Oh gosh, what the hell is wrong with my dad.

"Say it if you already confessed to her. Go, call her!" I said and pushed him.

Jimin Oppa and I run behind a wall and waits for dad.

It took so long and mom and dad appeared.

"Hi, unnie!" I greeted.

"Seriously, Jeongyeon you really included Y/N on your stupid play?" Mom said.

"Yah, this is not stupid. The KLP scouts want to see us they are in the office." Dad said.

"Let's go, we better not let them wait," I said and clings to mom as we head to the office.