/Chapter 51/

Your PoV

I'm now on the stage as I'm singing. Even if I'm singing, my eyes are stuck in dad and mom. I saw that they are having a serious talk.

My smile grew bigger as I saw dad hugged mom.

"Maybe this will be the night that we kiss, for the first time. Or is that just me and my imagination~"

~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for walking us back, Oppa," I said as we are now outside our house.

"Welcome, I'll go now."

"Nayeon, Goodnight... Y/N, goodnight." Dad added and waves his hand and walks away.

I looked at mom as she's not speaking, I don't really know what they talked about.

"Unnie, Gwaenchana?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's sleep." Mom said as we walk inside.

"Unnie, What happened?" I asked in curiosity.

She just looked at me and smiled.

"Unnie?"

"Nothing, just tired."

"Goodnight." She said and walks up to her room.

I was left alone standing outside my room as I'm staring at mom's room upstairs.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled.

I entered my room and sat on my bed. I opened the cabinet where the hourglass is.

"I still got much time," I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~
"Y/N-ssi! Wake up!"

I stormed out of my bed as I heard mom yelling outside. Without any hesitation, I went out without fixing myself.

Oh fuck

"Good morning......."

My eyes widened as I saw dad and Jimin Oppa sitting on the couch and looking at me.

"Mind if you'll brush your teeth first? Or just comb your hair?" Dad said.

"Y/N- oh... what are you doing? We need to go now." Mom said.

I run back to my room and closed the door.

Gosh!!!

"Yah, faster! Dowoon-nim said we need to get there early!" I heard mom said.

I hissed and just walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower. This is our first day, this is gonna be exciting!

~~~~~~~
"Woah!"

I heard the others laughed at my reaction. We are now in front of the building. It is bigger than I expected.

"Save your reaction, Y/N. There's still more inside." Manager Dowoon said.

As we entered the staff also greeted us. We greeted back with pleasure then-manager Dowoon asked us to follow him.

"Is it just me or KLP sound like kelp," Dad said.

"Oppa, stop with your lame jokes. Unnie wouldn't like it." I said.

"She'll get used to it, and so you are." He said and put his arm on my shoulder as we walk into a room.

"You guys need to wait, but Jimin you should come with me. I'll call the next after Jimin." Manager Dowoon said.

As Jimin Oppa left, It's only me and my parents.

"Can we take a selfie? I want this to be memorable." I giggled and take out my phone.

Since I am in the middle, I asked them to move closer.

"Wow! Cute!"

"I'm kinda nervous for later, I hope it will be fine." Mom said with visible concern.

"Wow, you are not like that. You are something like go with what has been served. Where's your confidence ?" Dad said.

I smiled unconsciously at how dad said it. It sounded like he really knows a mom. Like he knows that mom can do it.

Mom sighed and look at dad.

"You know, of all the words came out on you, that'd be the first that I like."

"Nayeon, next!"

Mom snapped and went to another room where Jimin Oppa also entered.

As mom entered, I looked at Dad with a wide smile.

"I see you're making your moves huh."

He shrugged and just smiled.

"Motivate me more, and I'll get your sister's yes." He said.

"I think I know where unnie's confidence..."

After mom came in, Jimin Oppa went out of the room.

"Oppa, how is it?"

"They just made a short interview, but the interview is more personal. Kinda a self-reflection or something." Jimin Oppa said.

"Yah, Don't you know that that is cheating?" Dad said as he pokes my forehead.

"Jimin-ah, you shouldn't tell Y/N What's happening inside. Where's the thrill on it?"

Jimin Oppa just shrugged and so do I.

"Oppa, you're kinda weird today, but a good weird. Keep it up." I said as I tapped his shoulder.

After a minute, mom came out and Manager Dowoon called dad.

"Gosh, That was fast. I felt nervous for nothing." Mom said.

On that point, my worries lessen. If mom can, so, do I.

"I wonder how is the other's going."

"They are probably in their entertainment also. Mom said.

"Y/N, you're the last."

"Good luck." Mom said as Manager Dowoon came out and called me.

"Don't get too nervous, Y/N-ssi!" Jimin Oppa said.

I nod as I entered the room and dad went out.

"Aigoo, that is so hard," Dad said as he released a deep sighed.

Oh my gosh

"Y/N, come in."

I snapped and entered the place. At the center, I saw three-person. The guy in the middle seems to be the CEO of the company.

"H-hello, I'm Yoo Y/N, It's nice to be in here," I said as I bowed.

"Yoo Y/N... you're kinda popular without even trying." The guy said in the middle.

"Eh?"

"Don't you have a phone to check it?" The girl on the right side.

"I-I... I do have sir."

"We saw a video of you performing last night on the Hanyoung park. Pretty impressive."

My mouth went open slightly as I can't process what just they said. Manager Dowoon showed something to me and it's me, in the park. When I sang.

"Oh my gosh."

"It took a million views, you're not yet debuting but your name is making up some noise."

"T-thank you, I-I guess," I said.

"Well... along with the others, they will continue on the training system for a month. And also you."

"Ne."

"But you need to do something more advanced." The other girl said.

"Ne?" I uttered.

"Do you want to be an actress?"