Chapter 88

Your PoV

I woke up early and just the usual morning, I received texts from my manager. He just informed me if I have to go to the company for special schedule but there's none so far.

A Good morning, I guess.

I went out of my bed and decided to walk down to the living room. I have to check Jimin oppa. He actually stayed here because he said that he will be busy today. So last night, I let him.

"Oppa?" As I arrived at the living room, he is no longer there. The pillow and even the blanket that I let him borrowed was folded already.

At the small table, I saw a note.

'Rise and shine! Sorry I didn't wake you up. I also used your kitchen, just heat the food I prepared if it's cold already. Goodluck on your day! - Dancing star (soon XD)'

I can't help but to smile with his act. I swear, Jimin oppa is the sweetest. Her girl would be the luckiest. Even her daughter in the future.

"I think I already said that." I mumbled to myself as I realized my thought.

I get the pillow and blanket and bring it back to hal-abeoji's room. I kinda miss hal-abeoji. I know mom too...

I walk back to my room and took a shower. I can't stay here in this house. I suddenly want to go to the school.

But before that, I informed my manager that I am going to school so that if he'll look for me, he knows where I am.

After I took shower, I get the uniform that I hid on the cabinet for lone. How long?! I can't actually remember.

When I was about to go, I remember the note that Jimin oppa said. It's still early so I go to the kitchen and saw the food he prepared, it was covered. I heat it up and ate it without wasting time.

"I'll wash you after school." I said as I put my dish on the sink.

I get my bag, phone and keys before leaving the house lock.

"Wow, this feel so new." I mumbled

I mean yeah, a fresh morning, and a fresh start. It's weird...

Since I don't have a car, and I am lazy to check if dad is in his house even if it's just across to the house where I am living, I just decided to take subway train which we usually use. Sometimes bus, but yeah. That's more convenient.

I wear my mask, for protection of course. I'm not avoiding anyone to recognize me since I'm not that famous in here. More like an international star. HAHAHA!

As I got my card for the train. I waited for it. I suddenly felt that it's getting colder. Good thing I got my jacket.

I just wait and sees the environment that i miss every morning. Not gonna lie, since we became a contract trainees, I became lazy attending schools.

But that will be just in here. In the present, I have to attend as always since Jihyo unnie is my teacher.

"I miss her. I hope I can see her in the school."

The train arrives and I didn't expect that it was almost full already. I mean, it's still early tho...

But I have no choice but to get in and squeeze myself with them. The fire in me was so alive and I can't wait for another train to arrive.

"Excuse me, oh- sorry." I repeatedly said as I tried to fir myself in.

Ugh! The struggle

"It's okay, the school is a safe place for you to unwind."I sighed.

The door was closing when something caught my eyes.