/Chapter 56/

Your PoV

"Shall we go to Jimin's stuff first?" Chaeyoung Oppa asked as we are walking in the mall.

I looked back and saw Jimin Oppa and Mina unnie casually following us, but one thing catches my attention. Mina unnie.

She's looking at Chaeyoung Oppa, she didn't even notice that I am looking at her.

"Y/N-ssi."

I snapped as Chaeyoung Oppa called me. We both stop and he faced me.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he put his backhand on my forehead.

"N-ne, I'm fine," I said.

"What happened?" Jimin Oppa asked as he approached us.

"Nothing, let's go," I said and clings to Jimin Oppa instead.

We walk ahead leaving Chaeyoung Oppa and Mina unnie.

"Are you ok?"

"Ne. Shall we go to some shops? You need to buy gifts for your parents right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Guys, can we go to some shops first?" Jimin Oppa asked as he looks back.

I glance at Mina unnie and she's standing behind Chaeyoung Oppa while Chaeyoung Oppa is just standing few steps behind us.

"Sure, So you can go home after." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Me? Why, aren't you guys going home too?" Jimin Oppa asked.

"Uh, we will attend a gaming event... hopefully." Mina unnie said.

Jimin Oppa looked at me as if he is asking if I'm going home after too.

"Ah, I'm going home after," I said.

"Eh? I thought you like to come with us?" Chaeyoung Oppa said.

I looked at him and glance at Mina unnie. The usual, she seems not having it.

"I want to but-"

"You want me to come? How about that?" Jimin Oppa said.

"Since I don't have plans later. So I can drop you back to your house also."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mina, Chaeyoung... Is that fine?" Jimin Oppa asked.

"Yeah, but you need to join the gaming event if you like to come." Mina unnie said.

"Cool! Y/N let's partner up!"-Jimin Oppa.

"Sure! Chaeyoung, let's partner up!" Mina unnie said, but this time she sounds so excited.

Ok, I think I know what is going on...

"Yeah... sure."-Chaeyoung

"The gaming event will start later, let's go to Jimin's stuff first." Mina unnie said.

"Great, let's go!" Jimin Oppa yelled and we continued to walk.

As we arrived at a souvenir shop, Jimin Oppa and I walk around as he wants me to help him with finding gifts. Chaeyoung and Mina unnie also walk around to the other aisle to look for something to buy.

"Oppa, what is the occasion? Your parents' anniversary?" I asked.

"Nope, I just want to give them a special gift... but maybe I will give it next month."

"Eh? Next month?! Then why are we buying so early?" I asked curiously.

"You know, we are one step next to the idol stage. Everything will be so hectic. So might as well, buy them some of this. As thank you gift." He said.