/Chapter 38/

Third Person

The lunch break had finished, all of them went there class as so as class  C. They walked into the auditorium since they are having a dance class and there, their new teacher is waiting.

"Good afternoon everyone so I'll be your teacher and I will help you to the upcoming showcase." Their teacher said.

"Who's the leader?"

They all looked at Chaeyoung as Chaeyoung looked at them awkwardly. He raised his hand and the teacher proceeds.

"Ok so I already watched your capabilities on performing, yet I'm still not convinced."

"Do you have something in mind? Like what you should perform?" The teacher added.

"Y/N-ssi, why are you still in your uniform?" Jimin asked Y/N.

Y/N realizes it as she looks at herself.

"Gosh. I forgot to bring extra clothes." Y/N muttered as she looks at Jimin.

"Go on my locker, I have extra there," Jimin said and said the code to Y/N.

As she got no choice already, she excused herself and immediately rush to the locker room and look for Jimin's locker.

"Tch, such an angel." Y/N huffed in relief.

She gets the shirt and pants that are put in the locker and went to the girls' comfort room. She changed and walked back seeing the others already starting.

"Oh, it fits you," Jimin said.

Y/N laughed awkwardly and nod.

"I'll return it tom-"

"It's ok, keep it," Jimin said and proceeds to warm up.

She shrugged and did what the others doing. While she's doing warm-ups, she's glancing at Tzuyu who's just quiet in the corner and doing the same thing.

"I shouldn't have told that, I'm not even his parent to do that," Y/N mumbled.

"Ok guys, let's start." The teacher said.

They all lineup straightly and do some performance to show on the teacher. After minutes, they all finished.

"Chaeyoung, what do you think the strength of your team?" The teacher asked.

Chaeyoung looks at them and looks back at the teacher.

"Y/N has gre-"

"As a group." Teacher cuts.

"Oh... uh, we have talents?" Chaeyoung asked unsurely.

The teacher shook her head and look at the group.

"You guys don't have one thing that can be your strength. I want to see the strength that even if you're performing individually, you can be seen as a group."

They all looked at each other as they know that the teacher is right. They don't have a tough bond that's why they can't build a unique strength for their group.

"So I want you to do is used on performing together. Just to remind, it's hard to make the others believe that you are performing as a group than making them believe that you are performing as a solo."

"I'll leave you for a while. Chaeyoung, lead the team."

As the teacher said that, she left leaving the group losing hope.

"I can't believe this, the showcase is approaching and the teachers that were assigned to us do nothing but giving their word of wisdom," Dahyun complained.