Chapter 95

Third Person

Y/N went home after her mom needs to go back to her dorm. She just stayed there and waited for some call from her manager but still no schedule is line up.

She suddenly thinks it's a right time to work on what she ever needs to work on. She went to her room to get her notes and study the things written on it. But as she came to her room, she can't remember where she put it.

She didn't waste time looking for it and just went to the living room and opened the TV. She just stared at it but not really giving her attention on it. She's thinking of possible things that she is probably missing.

She also think of what might happen next after that performance. She knew that in the present, her teacher told her that her mom performed that song they just snag and it was the last performance she had.

Y/N is thinking so many things that she didn't realize that she fell asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~
Y/N woke up as she feels her surrounding is shaking. It's like the surface is swinging itself. As she opened her eyes, her worries turned on as she find herself again not in a familiar place.

She seems in a room, a small room that has a bed. She checks around to see what is happening. She checked if she's dreaming or what.

"Where I am?" Y/N asked to herself as she started to panic. She's not familiar on the place. She saw many people not just her as she went out of the room. There are many rooms too.

At this point, she knew she's not dreaming. All is clear. Compared the last time, that the people's face she's seeing were blurry. Now, she can really see them.

Loud noise, laughters and unclear conversation. She keeps asking where she is. Her feet works orderly. As long as she stays in the place, she's slowly realizing where she is.

"Why I am here?" Y/N asked as she arrived at the cruise ship deck. She can see the darkness of the sea where the ship is sailing. The sound of the waves hitting on the cruise and the cold wind blowing out her hair in mess.

"Hi, Y/N." She snapped as someone called her. It's not her mom nor her dad. As she look back, it's the time fairy.

She wants to run away but her feet stopped on working compared a while ago that it can't stop looking for where to go.

"W-why are you- why I am here!?"

"Why are you so surprised? You've seen this already."

Y/N looked around and try to remember. But all her thoughts are keep on blocking her. She keeps thinking where she is until she remembered the last dreamed she had. She looked at the fairy surprisingly as she realized it.

"N-no, I- I was just in the house and, and-"

"Look at the time." The time fairy said.

Y/N panicked and look for some clock. She saw at the wall. It's not far from the time she fell as asleep and she knows it.

"No, this is just a dream! That's exactly the time when I slept!" Y/N exclaimed.

But then her eye caught the date on the clock. She went total confused as she realized that she's three days away from that day she slept.

"No."

"You already got the last clue."

"What!? No!"

"Y/N, stop acting you don't know. You've seen all." The time fairy said and a flashback was shown on the sea as a reflection.

Y/N saw herself and her mom singing on that day. The last day before she slept and woke up in this current situation.

"You know that it's the last."

"What? No, please! I haven't set my things off! Give me more days!" Y/N begged.

"I can do that, but someone found out the truth already. I can't do anything anymore."

Y/N frowned as she knows that she never told anyone even to her friends or parents.

"No! I didn't tell anyone about it!"

"Are you sure?" The time fairy asked.

"Of course I am!"

The time fairy points on the sea again and another reflection was shown.

"The diary where you put your clues on. Your mother read it. The day exactly when she asked you to go with her to the school." The time fairy said.

Y/N saw on the reflection that her mom is reading the notebook she has. And clearly she knew what has been written on that notebook. All about her and her mission.

"There's no way she would believe that! She didn't even believe me when I told That Jeongyeon oppa is my dad." Y/N reasoned out.

The diary where Y/N put her journals appeared at the right hand of the time fairy. She handed it to Y/N and ordered her to open it to the last page.

"I know what is written here, I wrote the-" Y/N stops as she saw a letter not written by her.

"Your mom even replied to it." The time fairy said.

Y/N froze in shock. She can't even process what is happening a while ago and now this came. All the information is hitting her hard.

Dear Y/N,

Wow. I can't believe what I just read. HAHA! It's amazing. I love the story... really. You wrote too much huh? Is it because no one was beside you the past days? Sorry I came busy. But I see some journals that is really meant to be secret. Sorry If I read it. I am still trying to figure out the whole information here in your journal. While writing this, I am processing it. Was that even possible?

That someone come from the future... I don't know either. But there's something that I didn't tell you. When your birthday and you blew your candle... I saw a picture. Of me with a baby. Was that you? Am I really your mother in the future? You're beautiful and I have no doubt if you are really my daughter. HAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, if I sound I am not taking it seriously. I was... just so surprised. Looking back, some of things make sense. Why you used fake Id. Why you are not used in this living. Why you are weird the first time I met you. Why you claimed that Jeongyeon was you father... so that jerk really became my husband in the future? HAHAHA!

Was he a good father? But yeah, you said your father won't let you to be an idol like what you want. I'm sorry for having a hard time in your real life. I, found out that I died giving birth on you. Wow. That's a biggest spoil that could ever happen in my life.

It's fine tho. Your father, I do love him. Really. But I told him to stop first. Because I am afraid that we can't make into our dreams. I hope he understands. Well, maybe he does, because he just became my husband. Wow. Your father, make him realize that you are serious on what you want, okay? I'd love to see you perform. But I want to sing with you on stage too... even just for once. I love you, my daughter.