/Chapter 39/

Third Person

"Unnie, you go home first and change. I'll go on the ramen house." Y/N said to her mother.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, give me your bag, I'll take it home," Nayeon said.

Y/N gave her bag to Nayeon while Nayeon separates away from the other girls.

On the side, Y/N walks to her work with Jeongyeon and the three boys.

"Why are you following us?" Y/N asked the three.

"Because we're heading in the ramen house too?" Chaeyoung said unsurely.

Y/N just sighed as she thought she will have a solo time with her father but no. She pulled her father close to her and walks ahead.

"Ok, my dear Oppa. So Nayeon unnie and I, we're not yet that close. So I don't know why you think Jimin Oppa using me to get close with Naye-"

"I can feel it Y/N-ssi," Jeongyeon said.

"Hey! Mind to tell us what you're talking about?" Chaeyoung said from the back.

"Too nosy, I'm sure they are talking about Nayeon Noona," Tzuyu said.

The two ignored the three boys behind them and continued to talk while walking.

"How sure are you? Jimin Oppa didn't even come closer to Nayeon unnie." Y/N said.

"It's because he's shy?"

"Then what do you call on yourself then?" Y/N asked.

"Yah, it's different. Your unnie doesn't like me, that's why." Jeongyeon said.

"Tch, so what are you saying? I was made without love?" Y/N whispered.

"Mwo?"

"Nothing," Y/N said and smiled forcefully.

As they arrived at the ramen house, Y/N gets in her position and gets the order of the boys.

"Just the usual."

"Don't you want to try the others?" Y/N asked as she takes down the orders.

"Ah yeah, just the usual plus your number," Chaeyoung said and wink and snapped his fingers.

Y/N just chuckles while Dahyun and Jeongyeon looked surprisingly at Chaeyoung.

"So confident huh? What did you eat?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You already gave your number to me right?" Y/N asked.

"But you don't text me, gosh Y/N." Chaeyoung hissed.

Y/N just shakes her head and walks to the kitchen to give the order.

"Uncle, four orders to our friends."

"They are here again?"

"I know, loyal customers," Y/N said and chuckles.

Not so long after the orders went ready, Y/N gets it and about to serve when she noticed something.

"Uncle, the serving is just for four, why do you prepare f-"

"Eat first, the customer is manageable and there is a staff who can help me."

Y/N nods and bowed.

"Thank you, uncle!"

She walks to the table of the four boys and joins them.

"So Oppa, here what I am planning-"

"Planning? For what?" Chaeyoung cuts.

"I'm helping Jeongyeon Oppa to confess on Nayeon unnie," Y/N said that made the three look at each other. Suddenly they burst into laughter while Jeongyeon just stared at them so done.

"Y/N, Jeongyeon Hyung is gauche when it comes to Nayeon noona. You'll be shocked if you know that they are childhood friends." Chaeyoung said.

"Childhood friends?" Y/N asked surprisingly.

"It's like in the movies, Jeongyeon Hyung met Nayeon noona. They became friends but Nayeon noona left to study in another city. Basically, Nayeon noona doesn't know that Jeongyeon Hyung and her met before." Dahyun explains.

Y/N looked at Jeongyeon who's eating silently as he's fully red now.

"Hyung you're blushing, HAHAHA!"

"It's because of the ramen!" Jeongyeon excused.

"Woah, I never thought you had an amazing story with unnie, Oppa," Y/N said in amusement.

"What's amazing here is, He's acting like he hates Nayeon noona but in reality, He's whipped." Tzuyu butted in.

The others laughed while Y/N squeals with her eyes starting to form tears.

"Are you crying, Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked.

Y/N wiped her tears and sniff.

"I didn't know that you guys have a story like that. Gosh, That's so romantic!"

"Girls are really unbelievable," Dahyun said.

"Well, Y/N thinks it's sweet... so It's sweet," Chaeyoung said.

"Ew."-Tzuyu.

"I'm here!" A door opened and Nayeon came in.

"Unnie! Did you eat already?" Y/N asked.

"Oh Y/N, I'm still full," Nayeon said.

Y/N just nod and continued to eat.

"Ok, back to our plan, Just leave it to me Oppa, I got your back." Y/N snapped.

"Really? Then how about Jimin, He's your best friend." Jeongyeon asked.

"Jimin? Why? Did she like Nayeon noona?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I guess," Jeongyeon said.

"Ohhh, Jeongyeon Hyung has an opponent now." Dahyun mocks as he laughed with Tzuyu.

"Wait... I thought he likes Y/N." Chaeyoung said.

"He's not! I told you we're just friends!" Y/N growled.

"I heard the word friend, a friend with whom?" Nayeon asked as she stands beside Nayeon leaning on her chair.

"Here, eat this too. Just eat and stop talking to them, you won't enjoy your food." Nayeon said as she puts down another serving for Y/N.

"Thank you unnie!"

"How about us? We want more too." Jeongyeon spoke up.

"Uhuh? Then buy for it." Nayeon said and left.

"Ohhhh~" the three teased.

"HAHA! Oppa, you better do more better."

"I tried!"

"Tch, if you really want to be Nayeon unnie's boyfriend then you must treat her the way you feel. Don't expect she'll develop feelings for you because you're acting not nice to her." Y/N said.

"Ohhh, Y/N the cupid, how about us? What can you say about us?" Chaeyoung asked.

Y/N just laughed as she finds the latter is just joking then there are Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon silently laughing at Chaeyoung.

"Dense, tch."-Chaeyoung.

As Y/N finished her food, she gets her dish and put it in the kitchen.

"Y/N, go change your shirt," Nayeon said as she takes an order.

"Huh?"

"I brought an extra shirt, there's a towel too. You're full of sweats." Nayeon said.

Y/N checks herself and nods.

"Ok."

As she walks into the restroom Y/N can't help to think of something.

I have a caring mom, a grandfather who spoils me, an uncle, and a funny father... my life here is much better compared to the future. If I can only stay here...