/Chapter 37/

Third Person

While Tzuyu and Y/N are out, Dahyun and Chaeyoung went to the cafeteria as they wait on the others.

"So what now? We'll just let him give up?" Dahyun asked.

"Tch, I already told him what I want to say. He should be glad that his father still supports him. He acts like he doesn't want to be in this school but we all know that he's just being Immature." Chaeyoung huffed.

Flashback

[before Y/N and Jimin came to the classroom]

"Tzuyu, why did you left Y/N yesterday?"

"Chaeyoung, you know why I didn't come yesterday," Tzuyu said emotionless.

"Are you really acting like a kid? You keep dragging someone who's innocent with your problem!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Chaeyoung not here, the others might come," Dahyun said.

"No! He's not acting right on his age. Tzuyu, why are you being like that? Your mom and dad supports you. Your mom gave everything for you to be in this school-"

"I'd rather be not on this school if I will lose my mom!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"So that's why you didn't come yesterday? To prove to your father that you don't want to be an idol anymore? After all this time? Really Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You don't know what I feel because you are not in my position."

End of Flashback

"I know I am not in the position to tell him what to feel. But I hope Y/N can make him realize." Chaeyoung said.

Meanwhile...

"Oppa... if you want to be an idol, and you got the support of your parents. Then what is stopping you?" Y/N asked.

"You don't get it Y/N, being an Idol now is not easy. If I lost my mom by pursuing what I want, then what more if I became an idol? I don't want to lose my dad. I know he will push himself to the end just to make me as i-"

"Then do it!" Y/N yelled which made Tzuyu startle.

"You got the opportunity but you are acting coward! Your parents support you, then why do you stop yourself? Why are you thinking of what you might lose when you can just think of what you can have?!" Y/N yelled in tears.

"I lost my mo-"

"I lost my mother too Tzuyu! Ever since, I never know what it feels when a mother supports you. My mom would be glad if she knows that I am an idol. Because I able to pursue what I want and what she also want."

"You're lucky that your father supports you. My father... he wants me to quit. But here I am. Still doing what I can do to give back the sacrifice of my mother."

"I never thought that you have that kind of mindset. I look up on you, why are you being like that?" Y/N asked as she wipes her tears.

She breathes and calmed herself.

"Forget what I said. I'm sorry." Y/N said and left Tzuyu who's dumbfounded.