Chapter 83

Third Person

"Y/N, I'll go to the main office first. We have a meeting to make." Nayeon said to Y/N as they arrived in the building.

While Nayeon is out, Y/N decided to go to the dance practice room to have a moment when she saw Jimin.

"Oh- I didn't know this room was occupied."

"Y/N-ssi!"

"Oppa, can I come?" Y/N asked.

"Sure. The other trainee left for something. Are you using this?"

"Yeah, but not really important. The other practice room is occupied so I tried this one and.."

"How are you?" Y/N asked on Jimin.

They sat on the couch as Jimin gets his bottle of water and grab some break.

"Been good. I guess you were too busy too to know. We are in the same building yet we rarely talk. How about you?"

"Well, you're right. There's so many things happened too. I'm not even aware what's happening in the social media. What I know is we four were announced as trainees in this company. Manager Dowoon keeps updating me."

"Well I think he missed me. HAHAHA! I'll be debuting next week... with my team." Jimin announced which made Y/N surprise.

"Really!? Oppa that's great!?"

"Yes. Actually we are done in the filming of the debut song. All set. Even the photoshoots"

"Woah, I never thought I missed too much news about you. You rarely go to the ramen house too!"

"Well that explains." Jimin said and shrugged.

"I'm so happy for you. You'll be a great idol, for sure!"

"Yup. Thanks. My parents were so happy too."

"Wow." Y/N uttered.

"Uhm... how about Nayeon... and Jeongyeon? I mean, you guys?"

"Jeongyeon oppa is doing well too. He actually moved next to our house. He said that many modeling opportunities are coming but about the idol thing, the management still talking about it."

"And?"

"Unnie and I are still under the training. It is tough, yes. But at least we can have much time with the other trainees."

"Oh, I hope you're not overworking yourself. I mean, have fun still." Jimin said.

"I know that. I am happy as long as Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon oppa are with me!" Y/N said as she giggled.

"Wow. How about me?" Jimin asked acting offended.

"We're best of best friends." Jimin added.

Y/N laughs because of the guy's whining. She shook her head and sighed.

"Of course, but like what you said. You are busy."

"Well not later... are you staying here for long?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"Let's go-"

"Y/N, let's go."

The two were cut as the door went open revealing Nayeon.

"Unnie."

"Manager Dowoon wants to see you. Let's go." Nayeon said.

Y/N looked at Jimin and gave her an apologetic smile.

"Next time oppa. I'll tell you if I am free."