/Chapter 41/

Your PoV

"Y/N! You have a visitor!"

I run out of my room as I brushed my hair.

"Who is i-"

I stopped as I saw Jeongyeon Oppa in the doorway.

"Unnie, why you didn't let her come?" I asked.

"We are going already, and why are you here again?" Mom asked dad.

"I'm here to walk with Y/N, Don't assume."

Tch, that's why mom hates her, he's acting up that way.

"Jeongyeon, why don't you come in? Girls let's have breakfast first," hal-abeoji said as he heard us from the kitchen.

I smiled and dragged dad into the kitchen while mom followed.

"Ah, unnie are you good already?" I whispered.

"Yeah, Don't worry." She said and sat on her chair.

I sat beside her as dad sits beside hal-abeoji.

"It's nice to see you again Jeongyeon, you're not going here anymore after Nayeon rejects you," hal-abeoji said.

"But since you are friends with them, I let you come," Hal-abeoji added.

"Reject? Already? Unnie why?"

"Y/N can you just eat? You know I have now, I can easily feel irritated." She warned.

"Sorry, I just came busy." Dad said to hal-abeoji.

"So you're friends with Y/N too?"

"Ah ne."

"Do you still remember the time when I called you? When Y/N said you are his father?" Hal-abeoji said.

Gosh! Grandpa!

"Ah yeah, you even told me that Maybe I was dating Y/N, that's why Nayeon rejects me," Dad said that made me shocked.

Wait, for what!?

Pause, wait... they are talking casually?

And what the-

Wait, I trying to catch what they are saying...

"Hal-abeoji, I told you Jeongyeon Oppa looks like my dad." I just excused.

"So you reject Jeongyeon Oppa because you thought he was hitting on me too? Gosh, that's insane." I sighed.

"Y/N you're overreacting." Mom said and chuckled.

"Gosh, this family is really crazy," I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~
"Bye hal-abeoji! Thanks for dropping us!" I said as I bid goodbye.

We three walked into the school as mom is clinging to me.

"Oppa," I called up since dad is walking ahead.

"Hmm?" He hummed and looked back.

"You look so thin, you should go to the gym," I said that made him frowned.

"So that you can protect the girl you like. Like Nayeon unnie." I said, the next thing I knew is I am about to fall because mom pushed me.

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding." I said.

"Tch, I don't need to go to the gym, I can protect my girl," Dad said which made me wowed.

We continue to walk into our room as dad already gets in his room.

"See you later girls!" Dad said.

"See you!" I said.

"Unnie, I put some pads in your bag, and your medicine." I reminded as we arrived in my room.

"Yeah I know, thanks." She said.

She really doesn't feel well. I hope she'll feel better sooner.

"Good morning guys." I greeted as I walked in.

"Good morning Y/N." Jimin Oppa greets.

"Where's Chaeyoung and Tzuyu Oppa?" I asked.

"They went out, they should fight outside and not here." Dahyun Oppa just said and shrugged.

"Eh?"

"Haha! Just kidding, they are fine. They are just talking about something. Anyway, did you already have an idea what will happen today? Our teachers rarely teach us." Dahyun Oppa said

"Good morning- oh. I didn't know that I only have 3 students."

We snapped as Ms. Kim entered our classroom. We stood up and greeted her.

"Whatever, today will be your last day since the next day you'll go here in this school is the showcase."

"Today we'll going to just... study, I want you to have at least a break in practicing. Besides, being an Idol is not just by talents. But also you have to have this." Ms. Kim said as she points at her head.

We should have heads?

In the middle of our discussion, the door went open revealing Tzuyu and Chaeyoung Oppa.

"Mr. Son and Mr. Chou, as far as I know, violence is not allowed in this school." Ms. Kim said.

We looked at them and saw they both have bruises on their faces, tho it's just minimal.

"Aniyo, w-we just bump on a wall." Tzuyu Oppa said.

"N-ne. Sorry, we're late Ms. Kim." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Did they fight?" Jimin Oppa asked.

I looked at Dahyun Oppa and he just shook his head.

I thought they are fine already?

"Yeah, you better stay away from them just now. I think they fought." Jimin Oppa said.

I just nod unsurely and looked at them. Tzuyu Oppa sits on his chair while Chaeyoung Oppa sits beside Dahyun Oppa and wincing.

~~~~~~~~~~
"So I'll see you in the showcase, if you have anything to consult then go in the faculty room." Ms. Kim said and left.

"Oppa, are guys ok? We have first aid here in th-"

"We're fine." They both said in unison.

"Hey Y/N, I tol-"

"Shh, it's ok," I said to Jimin Oppa as he tries to stop me.

I walked into our cabinet and gets the first aid as Dahyun Oppa approached me.

"You'll go to Chaeyoung, I'll talk to Tzuyu. Seems these two will going to be the cause why we won't able to perform in the showcase." Dahyun Oppa said.

"Huh?"

"You heard what Ms. Kim said. This school doesn't tolerate violence. If the other teachers saw them or someone saw them breaking the rule, then it will be a big problem." Dahyun Oppa said and walked to Tzuyu Oppa.

I just sighed and walk to Chaeyoung Oppa as Jimin Oppa followed me too.

Since our next teacher is not yet here, we still have time.

"Did you two fought?" I asked.

"No."

"Liar." Jimin Oppa butted in.

Chaeyoung glared at Jimin Oppa but he didn't care.

"Do you want us to fight? I'm on." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Guys enough, if you don't want to perform then don't drag us! Leave the school!" Dahyun Oppa yelled.

Suddenly the speaker in our room rings and the next thing that went out are the sounds of a person.

"Class C, the principal wants to see you."