Chapter 96

Your PoV

I finished reading the letter and I can't stop myself on crying. That day, I really know that something is going on. But I chose to ignore it. I keep on ignoring it.

"B-but why I am here? What I am doing here? I have to see my mom."

"Your last piece is here." The time fairy said.

"What?"

"When you comeback to the past, you're not alone. Someone wished to comeback too. To see you." The time fairy said.

Y/N is still on a puzzle. She looks around to see someone familiar but found no one since the place is still full of the other passengers.

It's dark and there's a storm. The sea is unstable and the waves are unpredictable.

While everyone is inside, the cruise ship is having trouble on staying still on the water surface. It keeps on raining hard and waves are really pushing the ship hard. Y/N heard a loud noise coming from the ship as if it bumped into a thing.

Y/N gets inside and just a signal from the ship was given. For every person that passing by and bumping to Y/N, she's checking if she knew one of them. While the passengers are returning to their room to get in safe place, Y/N is still there in there place.

"Y/N! Y/N!" She look around hearing someone calling her name. But there's so many people. They are starting to get in their life vests also.

"Y/N!"she keeps on looking for it and saw unexpected person approached her.

"Oppa?" Y/N uttered out of confusion.

"You have to leave this ship! I'll find your mom, okay!?"

In front of her, is her friend Jimin. Fully messed and also panting. Jimin handed the life vests on Y/N and signal her to wear it. But Y/N was too occupied. Jimin wore it to her and made sure it is safe on her.

"W-what are you doing here?" Y/N asked in confusion.

Y/N looked at the time fairy who's standing beside her. Jimin also looked on her.

"Please take care of her." Jimin talked to the time fairy.

Y/N was shocked as she looked at Jimin.

"W-what's happening!? Do you know her!?"

Jimin just grin as he still panting.

"Sorry for not telling you sooner. You have to stay safe, alright? You still need to comeback to your time."

"How did you-"

"Make me proud."

The captain started to throws announcements to the people to get up on the deck as they are preparing to get off the ship. The lower deck is broken and started to fill the ship slowly.

Jimin left Y/N as he succeeds on finding her. Then suddenly Y/N realized what Jimin said.

"W-wait, mom is here?" Her thoughts were cut as the time fairy told her to get into one of the life boat that the ship provided. Some people are also getting in there and almost 1/8 of the ship is started to sink.

The ship started to release distress signal hoping some other ship nearby would help the other people. Y/N got into one of those life boats. She's trying to grasped on all the happenings. Her mind won't work the way she wanted either. She's still panicking.

She watches people jumping off the ship as it's getting sink faster that awhile ago. The life boats are not enough either. Not too long the other rescue who saw the distress signal came to get the people who jumped off the ship. Good thing they are in their life jackets on.

Her eyes were fixed on the ship waiting if her sight could see her mom. But the life boats have to go to safer place.

Y/N is still confused to see Jimin there. And about what the time fairy said. Talking about the last piece, was it Jimin? The one who wished to see her. But why? She asked. She never met Jimin not until in this time frame.

~~~~~~~~
After Y/N was saved. She stayed with the rest of the people that were save also. The rescue is still on going because of the numbers of people who were in the ship and the lifeboats were not enough. Luckily that they immediately sent signal for help that was seen by the other passing ship.

Instead of just sitting around, Y/N walk to see if her mom is already with the other survivors. The time fairy just followed her and not wanting to spoil any single detail for now. That's why Y/N didn't bother to ask.

Upon searching, she saw her mother's co members. She rushed to them. Of course they are also in shock too. They didn't expect that disaster in the ship.

"Unnie! You are also here! W-where is mom?" Y/N asked.

They are still coping up but they looked at Y/N as if they didn't know her.

"Where's Nayeon unnie!?" Y/N yelled.

One of her members answered. But still throwing Y/N a same look.

"We can't find her. She separates before the ship sank. S-She's probably with our manager."

Y/N hissed as she started to get frustrate. She even run back to the sea but the rescuers stopped her to do so.

"Get off! I need to see my mom! I need to go back! I need to save here!"

"It's not safe to go back. Just wait for the other batch of the rescuers."

"I have to made sure my mom able to get off that ship! Can't you understand!?"

"Ma'am, hold on. We can call the rescue team and check if your mother is safe."

Y/N can't do anything but to wait. She can't keep herself down knowing her mother might be still on that ship. It's already and the sun is up now. The ambulance and also other authorities came. Even reporters arrived.

While the saved passengers Y/N's waiting time was cut as she saw another rescue boats came. She run to the seaside same as the other people who are looking for their love ones who were left.

She keeps on searching as she heard her mom's name.

"Nayeon!" Y/N looked at her side and saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon's uncle. Shes about to run to them also but the time fairy stopped her.

"At this time, they don't know you."

"What?"

"Those girls, they didn't also recognize you." The time fairy said and points to her mom's co member.

Y/N looked back to her father and saw a commotion happening on that side. The reporters rushed as they heard the idol's name. Y/N wants to get close especially when she saw how terribly looking her mom is. She had some bruises and so on.

Meanwhile, while the reporters are trying to interview Nayeon. Jeongyeon and Nayeon's uncle made her out of the reporters. Nayeon's co member also come to her. Because of Nayeon's wounds and situations, she were told to go to the hospital. They went to the ambulance and left the place leaving the reporters.

"We need to follow them. I want to make sure my mom is fine!"