/Chapter 32/

Your PoV

It was already lunch break and like Ms. Kim asked, I went to the teacher's department with my papers.

As I entered the teacher's department, I saw Tzuyu Oppa leaving the Chairman's room.

"Hi, Tzuyu Oppa!" I greeted him but he just passed to me.

I looked back and I saw him continuously walking.

"Maybe he didn't see me..." I mumbled.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" A teacher asked me.

"Good afternoon miss, I'm just here to submit my papers," I said.

"Ah ok, you can just leave it there." She said and points to a vacant table.

I did what she said and bowed before leaving. When I walked into the cafeteria, I saw the others already there.

"Y/N, where are you, friend?" Dahyun Oppa asked.

I looked around and realized that Jimin Oppa is not around too.

"I don't know too, I went to the teacher's department and passed my papers," I said and sat beside mom.

I suddenly sense that Tzuyu Oppa looked at me.

So maybe he didn't see me...

"Nayeon noona, are you going to watch us?" Chaeyoung Oppa asked mom.

"Yes."

"So you're not going to go to school?" Dad asked making me smile.

"Why Jeongyeon Oppa? You're going to miss Nayeon unnie?" I asked that made mom pinch my side.

"Ouch!"

She glared at me which made me laugh.

"Y/N-ssi, a 2Yeon shipper." Momo unnie said.

"Ew," Dad said which made me give him a stank face.

"Tch, you are just asking a while ago, how's Nayeon unnie." I teased that made the others join.

"Yah when do you learn to turn your back to me huh?" Mom asked making me laugh.

"Turn what? I'm just telling you what Jeongyeon Oppa said."

"Nice one Y/N." Jihyo unnie said.

While we are having fun, I noticed that Tzuyu Oppa is just quiet. I also noticed that Sana unnie is looking at me as if she's asking what happened to Tzuyu Oppa.

As if I know

I just shrugged and continued my food. After we finished eating, we all went back to our classes. Now we are taking a dance class. I decided to approach Chaeyoung Oppa.

"Oppa."

"Yes Y/N? What can I help you with?" He asked.

I think first since I am not sure if he'll tell me what I asked of him.

"Do you notice Tzuyu Oppa? He's quite a while ago." I said while looking at Tzuyu Oppa who was doing warm-ups far away.

"Why?" He asked.

"I mean you're his friend... maybe you know why he's like that."

He nodded and looked at me.

"I mean, why are you asking? Are you interested in him?" Chaeyoung Oppa asked looking at me with squinting eyes.

I laughed nervously and look away.

What the hell?

"No, of course... uhm we're performing tomorrow. I'm afraid that it won't turn well." I just said.