/Chapter 59/

Third Person

Flashback

After their bonding time, they decided to head out of the mall. It is the right timing to go back home but suddenly not everyone is agreeing.

"Wow! Is this your car?" Chaeyoung asked as they arrived at the parking lot of the mall and saw Jimin's car.

"Yup."

"Wanna race?" Chaeyoung said.

"Chae, you know that-"

"I know Mina, I just want to try Jimin," Chaeyoung said.

"So what, are you up?" Chaeyoung asked.

Y/N looked at Jimin as she's not even worried about it. Why not, it's just a simple race. She wants to witness it either.

Jimin denied the request but Chaeyoung is really eager to do the match. Knowing that he can brag about how fast driver he is.

"Come on, as if you're not a man!"

"Oppa, I want to watch it too," Y/N said.

"But it's dangerous, we are in the city."

"Then let's go somewhere where we can race." Chaeyoung shrugged.

"If you win, you need to stay away from Y/N, how about that?" Chaeyoung whispered.

Jimin frowned and looked at the latter confusedly.

He drags Chaeyoung out of the girls so they can talk freely.

"What did you just say?" Jimin asked as if he heard the most unserious challenge from Chaeyoung.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Man, you do know that I like Y/N. And I don't like the way she's staying with you. I know you, you're a total jerk." Chaeyoung said.

"What?"

"Don't you think I didn't know? I met a friend just a while ago. He knows you. You transfer to our school because there are so many people who hates you in your past school." Chaeyoung said.

"People change."

"So you admit." Chaeyoung scoffs.

"Look, I am trying to be nice-"

"Nice? on Y/N? What are you trying to do? Add her on the list of the girls you hit up?" Chaeyoung said with a smirk.

Jimin scoffs and shook his head. He can't believe that there is someone who will approach him like that. Considering that it's someone with who he is not close.

"Boy, you must be kidding me. You want me to do the match so if I lose, you can tell me to stay away from Y/N?"

"Glad you understand it," Chaeyoung said.

Jimin laughs and shakes his head once again.

"Ok, ok. But to say, Y/N is just a friend, a close friend.

"Uhuh."

"If I lose you, you will change your nasty mouth and attitude. You are saying that I'm only nice to Y/N? How about you?" Jimin hissed.

"Your attitude is not meant for Y/N. If you're going to ask me." Jimin said.

Chaeyoung just smiles but deep down he is fuming over Jimin.

"Guys, everything is fine there?!" Y/N yelled.

"Yup!"Jimin said and clung his arms to Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Let's go, be a man."

~~~~~~
"The last car to arrive at the port is the loser," Chaeyoung said.

"Okay."

"Oppa, I want to take a ride too." Y/N said to Jimin."

"You'll ride in the backseat," Jimin said.

After they settled, Mina rides in Chae's car while Y/N in Jimin's. The race started in the middle of the city. It's just a pure sport not until Jimin is already ahead over Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung tightens his grip on the steering wheel and fastens his meter.

Meanwhile, Mina noticed that Chaeyoung is started to be over-focus that he didn't even notice the stoplight that they went through.

"Chae, are you sure this is fine? I mean of course not but."

"Shut up," Chaeyoung muttered as he is so focused on the road.

As he is already catching up on Jimin, he drives beside the car and saw that Jimin is just chilling as if he is not taking the race seriously.

His patience loosen as he saw Jimin and Y/N just having fun. He clenches his jaw and without thinking, he bumps his car on the side of Jimin's car.

"Chaeyoung! What are you doing!?" Mina yelled.

Chaeyoung seems didn't hear it as he did it once again. As he was so focused on Jimin's car, he didn't notice the car crossing and bump into it.

Jimin's car hits the pole.

As the trouble stopped, Mina luckily didn't get any bruises as she was sitting in the car. Same as Y/N. Although she got light bruises after Chaeyoung hits their car. Jimin went unconscious with glasses of broken pieces on his skin.

It's a whole mess. The ambulance came and gets Jimin and Chaeyoung. The two ladies also went to the hospital for check-ups but Chaeyoung really got the worst situation.

End of Flashback

Y/N cried as she states to her mother what happened. It's full of guilt that she's feeling right now. Even if Nayeon is on her point of fusing, she holds back and hugged the younger to console it.

"Shh, what important is you are safe," Nayeon said.

The police who came leaves and said that they will come back if the two woke up. Apparently, they need to face the damages and destruction that they've done.

"Y/N."

Nayeon and Y/N snapped as they heard a voice from the other side of the bed. It's Jimin who already gained his consciousness.

Nayeon wasn't able to stop herself. She walked towards Jimin and slapped him so hard.

"Unnie!"

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and pulled back Nayeon.

Jimin was surprised as he didn't expect Nayeon to be there. As embarrassment filled him, he just averts his eyes as he clenched his fist.

"You're really stupid to drag Y/N to your life. If you want to die then don't include the other people!"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry!? What if Y/N died? Do you think your sorry can bring her back? Are you even thinking of your actions? You sh-"

"Unnie, stop," Y/N spoke up.

She sat up and walk to Nayeon. As she holds her mom's hand the latter calm down for a bit.

"D-Don't be mad at him. I am the one who wants to get in his car." Y/N said.