Chapter 76

Your PoV

It's already 3:00 pm and we are still in the rooftop. Dad noticed that mom is not yet here so he asked again.

"Are you sure that Nayeon is doing something downstairs?" Dad asked.

"I'll check it. Just stay here guys." I said and gave them a reassuring smile.

As I left the rooftop. I walk in mom's room and I saw mom sleeping on her room.

I walked slowly and pulled her blanket up.

As I made sure that she is sleeping. I walk out and saw hal-abeoji with the girl he brought... which is mom's mother.

"I'll be going now."

"Thank you for coming. I hope everything went good."

"It is... I was surprised how she handle everything. She understands it."

"Yeah."

"Thank you. I mean it. Thank you for raising her well. Until now, I can't see myself being a mother to her. Maybe that's why I look for a partner who's also a girl."

Oh

"Nayeon will understand it completely. She's smart."

"Yeah, Thank you again. I said my words on Nayeon. I hope everything will be completely set in the future."

"Thank you too. Don't worry about your girlfriend's case. I study it well and she got chance to get out of the jail sooner. It's a false accusation so it will be cleared."

"Thank you again, Taekyung. You've been a great friend to me ever since."

"You're welcome... you're still my daughter's mother. I thank you for letting her see the greatness of the world... well at least."

I heard them both laugh. Not so long grandma bids goodbye. After that, hal-abeoji closed the door and walking upstairs. He stopped as he saw me standing in the stairway.

"Y/N... are you standin-"

"S-sorry, hal-abeoji." I said as I realized that I've been standing here for long.

He just looked at me and sighed. I walked downstairs and he followed me too. We are now in the living room.

"You saw her, she's Nayeon's mother." Hal-abeoji said.

"She's... beautiful, like m-unnie." I said.

"Yeah, but most of her features came from me." Dad said as if he's competing.

He laughs and I just smiled. Not so long he stops and sighed.

"I'm glad that it will be better soon." Dad said.

"Hal-abeoji... can you tell me anything about her?" I asked.

Hal-abeoji nodded and signal me to sit on the couch. I did as he sat beside me too.

"She is Nayeon's mother. We are best friends... before. But then, I got her pregnant accidentally. We're not in love with each other. She's not even into guys... but I want to be responsible. That's why I'm not that mad that she left. I totally understand her. She can't raise a child. She has no ideas and can't see herself raising a child. And here I am, wanting to have one. I am thankful that she let Nayeon live... it's a long story, but I have a strong feeling it will fall into a good place." Hal-abeoji said.

"Wow." I uttered out of amazement.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on, help me to bring this food that you prepared at the rooftop. Let's just wake Nayeon later."