/Chapter 45/

Your PoV

As we walk back to the venue, I can see many media. Many people are watching too and I saw hal-abeoji from afar.

"Hal-abeoji!"

"Oh Y/N, I've been looking for you. Your unnie will start to perform." He said.

I nod and look at my side where Jimin Oppa is sitting too and followed by Chaeyoung Oppa, Tzuyu, and Dahyun Oppa.

"Here they are!" Chaeyoung Oppa said.

Our eyes are lock on the stage as we wait for them to show up. Not only the spotlight but the crowds in the audience seat are impatiently waiting.

As the music started, the performers went out including my mom.

"Wow," I uttered in amusement as I saw my mom's presence that stunned me.

"S-she could be the center of their group." Jimin Oppa said.

"Yeah."

They started to dance and sing their parts but they are singing it as one group. The clap from the other performers is so loud that they've become like a hardcore fan of a famous kpop girl group.

"Daebak," I uttered in amusement.

Mom performs like a professional, her aura plus her visual. Gosh!!

GO, MOM!

After minutes, the performance went done. They bowed and left the stage as another group went up to perform.

"Wow, unnie did great!" I said.

"Yeah! They all did great!"-Chaeyoung Oppa

"I know, I saw the observers. They look so interested. Their group will make it to the choices and I bet it." Dahyun Oppa said.

"Guys!"

We all look at the person who called us and saw Ms. Kim.

We greeted her and bowed as she got closer to us.

"Come outside, I need to talk to you." Ms. Kim said as she required us to go out.

I excused myself on hal-abeoji and followed my members. As we are now outside the venue, Ms. Kim faced us.

"The admin let us perform, but this is just a special number. I want you to perform what you've practiced. There are talent scouts inside. Even if you're not going as a team, at least one of you will get in." Ms. Kim said.

All of us looked at each other in shock and hope that even just one of us, will give a big help.

"Tzuyu, are you up to us. Because if you will just drag us again, you better back out." Chaeyoung Oppa said.

"Chaeyoung Oppa!" I stopped but Jimin Oppa stopped me too.

"I'm sorry for what I did last time. But today, I'll do it with you. Let's do it together." Tzuyu Oppa said and look at us.

We all smile and nod.

"Let's go!" Dahyun Oppa cheered and we run to our room to get our props and dress that we brought last time before it was announced that we can't perform. Good thing we able to keep it!

As we arrived backstage, we saw mom and her group.

"Oh guys, what are you doing here?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"We are asked to do a special number." Jimin Oppa said.

"Woah, enjoy then."

"Y/N enjoy." Mom said and smiled at me.

I suddenly felt that my nervousness fades.

I sighed in relief and we wait for our turn.

~~~~
Third Person

All of the students are already done on performing and not Class C's turn.

They all went to the stage like a band. Dahyun as the pianist, Chaeyoung as the drummer, Tzuyu, and Y/N as the guitarists. Jimin as the bass performing the song 'So Give Me a Smile.'

"They are the only group that won't be dancing." A student said as they saw the performers.

They started the song and sing their parts as one. Grabbing the attention of each audience because of their vocals.

Meanwhile, Nayeon is watching down the stage as her eyes are watching Y/N with full of admiration.

"Now it's ok, I can laugh.
Now it's ok, only if I am with you.
Because when I'm tired, I can rest." Y/N sang as she looks at her mother proudly.

"Even if it's a bit high, I can climb over it.
Even if my road is blocked, I can go around it.
Never stop in that one place." Y/N sang with her eyes close.

"That guitarist, she has a talent, we can get her." A scout said point on Y/N.

"Ok, sir."

~~~~~~~~
Time skip (Another day)

Nayeon and Y/N went to school together. As they entered the school, they already expected that the students will be crowded on the school bulletin.

"I still can't get why there's a sudden change. They should have announced the students who got scouted right on the event." Y/N said.

Nayeon chuckled as she keeps hearing Y/N whining about the sudden change of the decision.

"Probably there's a change, who knows," Nayeon said and shrugged.

"Guys!"

They all snapped as Jeongyeon went in and run to them.

"Oh great." Nayeon hissed.

"Have you heard the news?"

"What is it? Just tell it." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon hissed and looked at Y/N.

"They changed the system of choice. It won't be as a group but individual."

"Really?!"

Jeongyeon nods and asked them to follow him on the school bulletin.

"They posted the students that have been scouted by talent companies," Jeongyeon said.

"Oh my god!" Y/N exclaimed.

"You've been scouted!" Nayeon said.

"You too!" Y/N said

"Same company!" Jeongyeon added.

The three cheered and shared a group hug as they are scouted by the same company.

"Guys!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Are you?"

"Yes!" Y/N replied.

"Oh my! Congrats!"

They all gathered and congratulates themselves.

On same companies

1. KLP Entertainment
Im Nayeon
Yoo Jeongyeon
Park Jimin
Yoo Y/N

2. YJ Labels
Park Jihyo
Hirai Momo
Kim Dahyun
Myoui Mina

3. SN Entertainment
Minatozaki Sana
Chou Tzuyu
Son Chaeyoung
——

"Oh my god, what will happen next then? Are we going to debut?" Y/N asked.

"They will train us, but of course we will be given projects to be recognized," Jeongyeon added.

Y/N smiled as she realized that she's with her family.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!"