/Chapter 11/

Your PoV

It's almost an hour since I stayed here in the cell.

This is sick, do I really need to spend time here for my birthday?!

"Hello, have you tried to call my father?" I asked officer Hwang.

"Your father? Oh... there he is." He said that made me stood up.

I looked outside and saw officer Im.

"I'm really sorry that you need to go here." I heard he said as he's walking.

He stopped and looked at me. Then suddenly he moved sideways revealing the person behind him.

"It's ok Mr. Im, So What is the problem?"

Oh shit...

"This girl keeps saying that you are her father." I heard officer Im said.

He looks at me from head to feet and tilted his head.

"Uhm?"

"I know, it's stupid. I guess you'll be late for class. Go." Officer Im said and let that guy go.

I was frozen as I don't know what's happening. That guy is literally my dad... BUT HE IS YOUNGER!

"Are you going to tell us your real name?" Officer Im asked.

"B-but... it is!"

I saw him sighed and just shrugged. He started to walk back to his table.

"What the fuck is going on?" I mumbled as I sit back.

I tried to slap myself and recalling the thing I just saw a while ago. He looks like my dad. What the fuck is happening?

"Hanyoung Art School will be holding an audition next week. This year, we are going to witness some new talents!"

I snapped as I heard the news coming from the TV.

Hanyoung!

"Hey, I'm studying there!" I yelled that caught the attention of officer Im.

"Really?"

"Uhm... Maybe? My dad withdrew my enrollment form." I mumbled as I remembered.

I just bowed my head as I don't know what to do. This is so confusing, I woke up then an officer showed up saying I violated multiple violations. Then my ID is not registered and now a guy showed up who looks like my dad.

"Am I dreaming?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, wake up." I raised my head as I heard someone's voice. I saw Officer Im standing outside the cell.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to speak up?"

"Officer Im, I told you what I told you," I said

He sighed and opened the cell.

"You don't look like someone who can harm aside from lying-"

"I'm not lying!"

"Whatever, I'm doing this since you became nice. Here's your wallet, go back to your house, probably your father is looking for you."

"I hope he really is," I mumbled.

"Go, before I changed my mind." He said.

I stopped first and looked at him. I do hate him but not as hate as that Officer Hwang.

"Thank you, Mr. Im," I said and bowed.

"No worries, I also have a daughter too, I'll be sick worried if my daughter is not around me. So go back to your house. Here's Money, just take a cab." He said and handed me the money.

"This is too much, still. Thank you." I said.

"Ok, you're welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After leaving the station, I look for a convenience store first as I felt that I'm starving.

"Good evening, Welcome!" The cashier greeted. I just bowed and walk on the aisle.

After choosing food to eat, I walk to the cashier and waited till it's my turn.

"We still have less than 2 months before the year ends, what do you want?" I heard from the girl in front of me said to the guy beside him.

Less than 2 months? Isn't just 2 weeks? I mentally count.

"Anything babe."

I just ignored them since I shouldn't mind their business since first.

The girl walks away after paying for their food. Now it's my turn.

"Good evening." The girl greeted.

"Good evening."

"Nice outfit." She said that made me look at myself.

"Uhm, these are just sleeping clothes," I said and shrugged.

And I'm wearing this since I left my house.

"Oh. Here, thank you come again!" She said.

I just nodded and walk out of the line, I look for a vacant chair as I decided to eat the food I bought here.

"Have you heard the gaming event!?"

"Oh yeah! When was that?"

"November 17."

"Oh, next day."

What?

I looked at those guys and walk towards them.

"Excuse me."

"Oh yeah?"

"I heard about gaming event? When was that?"

"Oh are you a gamer too? It will be held the next day. November 17, 2019."

My eyes widened as I heard what he said.

"2019?"

"Yeah, why?" The other guy asked.

"M-may I know what date is today?"

"November 15, 2019."

"Yeah, it's my birthday!" The other guy said.

I looked around and tried to look for a calendar as I saw one on the counter.

'10:30 pm / November 15, 2019'

What the fuck?

immediately looked for a cab.
I told to the driver the address then just sat at the back.

While on the way, I keep looking around and noticed unfamiliar places.

"We're here." He said.

"Thank you," I said and give the payment. After that, I went out and walk on the gate in from of our house. It was locked so I pressed the doorbell.

"What can I help you?" An unfamiliar lady went out of the gate.

I stared at her for a minute then I snapped.

"Who are you?" I asked. I looked at her from head to feet and She looks like someone who's of the same status as my father.

"Uhm, I guess I should be the one asking that." She said

"Huh, wait what are you doing here? Are you a visitor of my dad?"

She frowned and stand up straightly.

"I'm the owner, now kiddo, If this is kind of scam, then you failed." She said and slammed the gate.

It was late when I snapped back, she's already inside. Now I was left confused. I check the address board and I'm at the right address.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked as I roamed my eyes around the place.