Chapter 100

Third Person

Y/N frowned as she didn't get it. She retrieved her hand and looked at her dad confusedly. Her tears even stopped on flowing.

"D-dad, no."

Suddenly it's starting to make sense for Y/N. And when the time fairy said that it was not her who came back. When the time she saw Jimin talking to the time fairy. When Jimin was not even surprise when she saw that time fairy on that ship. They even talked. Maybe Jimin knows that why he's treating her well that time.

"No, please dad tell me I am your daughter." Y/N almost beg as she started to get what is happening.
Jeongyeon sighed shakily.

"Is that why you are mad at me? Because you just don't see mom to me but you remember that I am not your daughter? I don't own any blood of yours." Y/N asked but Jeongyeon didn't reply.

"Mom died because of me and me being not your daughter is more than worse thing." Y/N said.

Jeongyeon started to feel guilty as he heard Y/N's word. For someone who should have celebrating her birthday, it's very sad that she had to get through with this.

"I'm sorry... But Y/N that is not what I want you to feel. Believe me, I tried to be a good dad to you. Even I know that you are not mine. It's was a month after when Nayeon finds out that that traumatic event of her had the result of you. She's still in the process of moving on. I thought she will freak out but you coming in her life made her feel that she's not alone. Because of you, she also see me."

Jeongyeon sighed and hold Y/N's hand. He wiped Y/N's tears and kissed her on her forehead.

Someone knocked in and when the door opens, It's Wonyoung.

"Uncle, how's Y/N?"

Jeongyeon wiped his tears and stand up.

"Are you hungry? I'll get you a food." Jeongyeon said to Y/N. Y/N just nod still her head was kept low.

Jeongyeon leave as he told Wonyoung to look after on Y/N.

Jeongyeon went out of the room feeling mixed emotions. He is happy that he able to say his words after so many long years but feel sad that it has to be like that.

Meanwhile, inside the room.

"Y/N, oh gosh how are you? You're really brat for sneaking out of your dad's house!" Wonyoung scold as she comes close to Y/N.

Y/N didn't reply but just hug Wonyoung. She cried as if she wasn't tired of it. She needs to pour out her problems as it becoming so heavy.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Wonyoung asked as she keeps on comforting Y/N.

Y/N tired to say all the information she may say. It's crazy to watch them being confused, sad, and different sort of emotion that they could feel.

"And just a while ago, dad confessed that I am not her daughter. That guy that I treated as my best friend is my real father." Y/N said as no more tears coming out of her eyes. It's freaking bawling.

"Sorry girl, but. I- I am still coping on what you said! That unbelievable experience and now-" Wonyoung said.

"I know! I am too overwhelmed with this surprise. This is not what I want on my birthday!"

"B-but at least you know? I mean... it's birthday. Like the typical movies who finds out the truth in their birthday-"

"Wonyoung this is not a joke! I wish it was. But it's not. All happened in one day. I don't know what to do. I am trying to figure out all the things I found out."

"What more you have to figure out? It's your father who confirmed that all you've see in your... dreams is true... oh well, I mean she's not your father but, we can consider." Wonyoung said.

She say beside Y/N and sighed.

"You know I will help you whatever bothers you. We are best friends. We can start in the beginning to set all those thoughts." Wonyoung said.

"Okay, so... you came back. And that's not important. What is important what you find out. And y-you just well... you just need to accept it." Wonyoung said.

"You met your mother, finds out that uncle is not your real father. Your so treated best friend is your real father and... what happened to your mom results you."

"You think I can progress that all in out day? I'm drowning and It's just hard to absorb all of these."

"Y/N, I didn't say you should do this in one day. There are more days and you have to take it by pieces. Or else you'll get full of it."

The door went open again as Jeongyeon came back.

"You have to eat, I know you didn't eat last night." Jeongyeon said.

Y/N just looked at Jeongyeon and look back at Wonyoung.

"Y/N, I know I said it that I am not your father. But you grew up on me. I am still your father even not by blood."

Y/N's lip furrowed as she's stopping herself to cry again.

"Wonyoung, join us. Y/N needs you here."

"Of course, uncle."

While they are eating, the room is field with just Wonyoung talks and Y/N's small laughters. Jeongyeon just watches Y/N. Time has come and Wonyoung has to leave for a while. Jeongyeon was left with Y/N as she still need to stay there for a day.

"Dad, aren't you going back to your company?"

Jeongyeon smiled and shook his head.

"I'll stay."

Y/N just nod until another silence ate them. But Y/N cut it as she gets sick of it.

"Dad..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to see him. If that is just fine. I want to thank him for saving mom."

Jeongyeon sighed and nodded. Who is he to restrict Y/N on meeting his true father even if it's dead already. Besides, He wants to start a new relationship to Y/N. He wants to be a better dad after releasing all those weights on him.

"Okay, but you need to rest now. You seems so tired."

"Dad, how about Hanyoung?" Y/N asked which made Jeongyeon stopped.

"I know... I just think you would let me after finding out about what I've been through. But dad... I want you to see sing again. It is my favorite moment of yours." Y/N said.

Jeongyeon sighed in defeat and nodded.

"I'll try. If that can help you. But about Hanyoung,I can't say. Go to sleep now. I'll just stay here."

Y/N laid down while Jeongyeon put the blanket on her.

"You have to wake up again, okay?" Jeongyeon said.

"Thank you dad... Thank you for trying." Y/N said as her eyes drift her to sleep again.