Chapter 106

Third Person

Y/N's class ended. It was truly tiring but at least she made it till the end of her first day. Sadly, there are still more days to come. It became more tiring since she's not really into the field that she wanted.

As it's already dismissal, Wonyoung and Y/N both waited outside.

"Wassup Y/N, are you going?" Wonyoung asked.

"I can't. I'll wait on dad."

"Oh, have you informed him. Here, use my phone." Wonyoung said.

Y/N smiled and take Wonyoung's phone. She used it to text her dad since her phone is down to do so.

"I swear, that girl really messed my day so good." Y/N said as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, as if you Dad won't give you a new one. You couldn't literally have many so forget about what Seyoung did... it's an accident, right?"

"Yeah, but she still need to give me a new one. It's her responsibility." Y/N said.

Wonyoung just laughs and shakes her head. Not so long, Wonyoung's car came and ready to pick her. Y/N'a father also came so it didn't became a problem.

"See you tomorrow. Go to school early." Wonyoung said as she bids goodbye to Y/N.

"Yeah, see you."

As Y/N get in the car, she greeted her father.

"Hi dad."

"How's school? Why did you text me using Wonyoung's number? Are you out of battery?" Jeongyeon asked which Y/N wish so.

"No dad... got some trouble." Y/N said and showed her wreaked phone.

"What's happened? Did someone messed up on you?" Jeongyeon asked worryingly.

"Well... it's an accident but."

"But?"

"Dad, I met Chaeyoung's oppa's kid."

"You mean, UNCLE Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon said.

"Ah- right. But yeah, she's crazy."

"Why? Did she come up to you?" Jeongyeon asked as he's getting interested too. He started the engine and drives as Y/N keeps on talking about her day.

"Dad it's not even funny. It's embarrassing." Y/N said as her father keeps on laughing.

"I know, but it's just adorable."

"Adorable? Dad, I literally remember promising to her dad that I'll marry his future child."

"Who knows if she has a younger brother or older."

"They are both girls."

"Girls are hot." Jeongyeon shrugs.

"Dad!"

Jeongyeon just laugh and shook his head. He can't get enough on Y/N's whining.

"But I wonder who's her mother."

"It's Mina." Jeongyeon said.

"What!? For real? Wow, I am happy that they ended up together." Y/N said.

"So that's mean you are happy that they had Seyoung and that... who's that?"

"Heejin, I think." Y/N replied.

"Oh yeah. But I didn't expect that her daughter is there too. What a coincidence."

"Are transferring me to a new school?"