Chapter 107

Third Person

It's already morning and Y/N woke up to the guest room that she stayed on. She instantly went out to check her mom but she didn't see it on her room.

"Y/N, what's with running around. I can hear your footsteps." Her father said who went out of the room who's already in his working clothes.

"Dad—mom." Y/N said panicking as she didn't see her mother.

"She's downstairs. She woke up early and ask my sister to help her to prepare breakfast." Jeongyeon said.

Y/N got in relief as she heard that. She run downstairs which made her father yelled...

"Y/N! Stop running you might fall!"

As Y/N already got downstairs, she immediately searched for the kitchen. She followed where the sound coming and about to enter the place when she stopped as she saw her mom carrying some plate.

"Good morning Y/N!" Her aunt greeted her who's standing behind Nayeon.

"Good morning, let's eat." Nayeon simply said and signaled Y/N to follow her.

Y/N is still in shock which her aunt saw and found it cute.

"She usually wake up in the morning to help in preparing breakfast." Her auntie said.

"Y/N, let's go. You still need to go to school!" Y/N heard her father called her from the dinning room.

"C-coming!"

Y/N snapped out and walk to the dining room to see a free space beside her mom. She's hesitating at first, maybe she's a bit conscious that her mom would feel awkward.

"Y/N, sit beside your mom. Your breakfast won't come to you." Jeongyeon said.

"A-ah yeah."

Y/N pulled the chair slowly as careful as she can. She doesn't want to make any noise. The people around her looked at her, even her mom.  As Y/N and Nayeon got a contact, Y/N dropped her chair accidentally.

Nayeon chuckled as she seen her daughter's reaction.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Nothing dad." Y/N instantly said and sat down.

"After you eat, ready for your class later. You brought your uniform, right?" Jeongyeon said.

"Uhm, dad... can I miss the class—"

"No. You just got to your class yesterday." Jeongyeon said.

"What is your school?"

Y/N snapped as her mom speaks. It's unexpected so she didn't answer right away.

"Ne?"

"Your school? Where do you study?" Nayeon asked.

"Uhm... Dad enrolled me in a business school. I just got there yesterday." Y/N said.

Nayeon just nod and continued to eat.

"And here's you new phone." Jeongyeon said.

"Dad you don't need to. I'll just wait on that girl to replace my phone."

"Well at least used that for the mean time."

"Okay."

"Ah oppa, Nayeon is going with you already right?" Y/N's aunt asked.

"I already prepared her clothes. But I guess you need to go back to get her other things."

"That's fine."