/Chapter 17/

Third Person

"Y/N-ssi, Y/N wake up." A voice repeatedly says.

Y/N opened her eyes and the first person she saw is her mother.

"Good morning, have breakfast. Dad said you'll be going somewhere." Nayeon said.

Y/N sat up with a smile and greeted Nayeon too.

"Good morning, I'll go out. I'll just fix this." Y/N said.

Nayeon nods and left the younger. As Y/N is now alone, she looked at the window seeing the bright sunlight.

"This day feels so good," Y/N mumbled and stood up to fix her bed.

After doing it, she went out and saw Taekyung and her mother Nayeon.

"Good morning hal-abeoji," Y/N said with a wide smile and bow.

"You're really going to call him by that? Hahaha!"

"Ah it's ok, My white hair says it all," Taekyung said and sighed.

"But you still look young tho hal-abeoji," Y/N said and sat beside Nayeon.

"Really? Should I dye my hair black?" Taekyung asked that made the ladies laugh.

"Dad, where are you going to bring Y/N? Have you seen her parents already?" Nayeon curiously asked.

"No, I'm going to bring her to Hanyoung, to audition."

"Really? Omo, can I come?!"

"Is that fine?" Taekyung asked.

"Of course, I want to watch Y/N!" Nayeon said excitingly.

"Ok then, after I drop you two I'll leave you to go back to my job. Just call me out if need something or you need a drive back here."

"Ne, Thank you hal-abeoji."

"Sure, now let's eat. Nayeon can you let Y/N use some of your clothes?"

"A-ah no it's o-"

"Sure, that's no problem," Nayeon said and looked at Y/N then smile.

"Really?"

"Not a big deal, let's eat."

Y/N nodded and they all eat happily talking about what could be the day for today.

After few minutes they already finished eating, They headed out of the house and went to Taekyung's car.

"This event is really once in a year, and if this event happened I know- no... everyone knows that the chairman of Hanyoung will be there," Nayeon said to Y/N.

'Chairman of Hanyoung? If I was in 21 years before then that Chairman is not the Chairman that I know 21 years after this time.' Y/N thought.

"Isn't Chairwoman?" Y/N asked.

"Aniyo, you didn't know?" Nayeon asked back.

Y/N nodded as she realized that her thought is right.

This is truly the past...

"I forgot, hehe."

After few minutes they arrived at the school, as expected many people around their age came with the same objective.

"Y/N, go line up there I'll wait for you inside," Nayeon said since she can enter already in the school.

Even tho there are no classes the students are allowed to get in the school to stay for practice.

While Y/N is waiting she saw someone familiar.

"Park seonsaeng?" Y/N uttered.

"What's your name?" She snapped as a girl in from of her who's in charge with the list asked her.

"A-ah, Yoo Y/N, "Y/N said to the girl and bowed.

"Here's your name tag, wait for your name to call. You can follow the others, they are heading to the auditorium. Thank you." The girl said.

Y/N bowed and left the line. As she went in, she noticed a big difference in Hanyoung in her present time compared to the time where her parents are still young.

"Woah~" Y/N mumble. She walks inside, entering the door that is made with steel which she didn't use since the door that the Hanyoung has in her present time is more futuristic.

"Everyone please proceed in the auditorium, just follow the line!" Y/N looked at the person who is speaking and saw Chaeyoung holding a megaphone.

"Oh! Y/N-ssi! What are you doing here? Are you going to do an audition?"

"Ne, nice to see you here Chaeyoung sunbaenim!" Y/N greeted and bowed.

"Omo, you're too kind, are you alone?"

"Ani, Nayeon unnie came here too. She said she wants to watch me."

"Really? Then I'll watch you too, good luck!"

"Thank you sunbaenim!"

Y/N left after that, she walks into the auditorium and as she arrives there she was amazed by the space of the auditorium. It's bigger than the auditorium in her time since there are smart techs around the place.

"Wait I know I saw Park seonsaeng a while ago..." Y/N mumbled and roamed her eyes.

"Hi, can I ask something?"

"Eh?" Y/N uttered as a guy with an average height approached her.

"O-oh ok? What can I help?" Y/N said.

"Well I'm auditioning for a dance class, do you know where is the dance studio? Maybe I'm still far from the call so I want to practice."

"I'm Park Jimin." The guy was introduced.

"Y/N, Yoo Y/N. I don't think we can use the dance studio. The auditorium is pretty big, why don't you just practice here?" Y/N asked suggesting on the guy.

"Well... It's kinda embarrassing if I will do that here. I mean there's so many people."

Y/N nodded and looked around.

"You're right. Then maybe it's not if I'll join you?"

"Huh?"

"I'll sing, you dance. Just for practice?"

"A-are you sure?" Jimin asked.

"Ne, I need to get used to. I need to get this audition." Y/N said.

"Cool!"

Y/N started to sing and Jimin just dance following the rhythm of the song that is Y/N's singing.

'Wow, he dances greatly.' Y/N thought while singing.

The others stopped on their thing as they were caught by the two. The attention now was stuck in them and people can't avoid feeling the tension after seeing them.

"They performed like professionals."

"They will pass the audition for sure."