Chapter 81

Third Person

The three went to the ice cream shop that they've been planning for. It is a good run for Y/N especially to Jeongyeon. While Jeongyeon is taking their order, the two ladies are having a conversation.

"Unnie, smile."

"Unnie please do this pose."

"Unnie, wink."

"Unnie, one mo-"

"Y/N." Nayeon called up as a giggle escaped from her.

"Hmm?"

"Stop, you're taking too much of it." Nayeon whined since Y/N keep on taking pictures of Nayeon with her phone.

"Sorry, hehe. You look so gorgeous today unnie. I know you are tired but this photos doesn't show any." Y/N said as she shows the pictures of her mom adoringly.

"Y/N you're so cute. If you are a guy, I'll definitely fall for you." Nayeon said.

Y/N can't keep her laugh as she her Nayeon said that.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah... why? Wait, Seems like I just confessed...HAHAHAHA!" Nayeon laughed.

"Unnie, you're really just so beautiful."

"I know right."

"Pfft! Yeah, but what about dating thing?" Y/N asked.

"I thought you prefer guys who are buff and younger than you. I said those to Jeongyeon oppa." Y/N revealed which surprises the latter.

"What?! HAHAHHA! Y/N you're crazy!"

"Why? That what you said. He asked so... I think nothing is wrong with that. He wants to be someone you will like, unnie."

"Silly... Well, yeah... I said that. But that was before. Maybe I'll settle on someone who can makes me and someone close to me happy and comfortable." Nayeon meaningfully said.

"Ehem! I hear laughters. Did I miss anything?" Jeongyeon asked as he is with tray which contains the orders.

"Like oppa?" Y/N asked not minding Jeongyeon's presence.

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon as she smiled then look back at Y/N and nod shyly.

"Me? What me?" Jeongyeon asked and sits on a vacant chair.

"Nothing, unnie said you're too funny." Y/N replied and winked at Nayeon.

Nayeon awed with the younger's cuteness making her want to giggle. But she contained it and look at Jeongyeon.

"Yeah, can't even go with your jokes." Nayeon said.

"Wow. You two are talking behind my back. Are you really my friends huh?"

They laugh and have a great moment. Y/N keeps taking photo while Jeongyeon keeps talking to Nayeon.

"Isn't this too happy? I think tomorrow will be a dread schedule for each of us."-Jeongyeon.

"Oppa, you're becoming famous, I guess. I see some fangirls of yours... did the company releases your projects?"

"So far I do some covers. That is the major role I got. Seriously, if they won't debut me... my fans will get mad." Jeongyeon brags that made the two laugh.

"But to say, oppa. We're quite popular international. Compared here."

"That's nice for us. We can still roam around without being followed by cameras." Nayeon said.

"Well except for that." Jeongyeon said as he points someone at the corner who's taking photos of them.

"Take a pose, girls." Jeongyeon said.
~~~~
A set of laughter can be heard in the street all the way to the park. It's almost 12 midnight yet the three decided to spend their most time for a special event.

"This park is really a good place. The performers, and there will be a fireworks." Y/N said still amused even if she witnessed it multiple times.

Nayeon laugh as he finds it adorable. All her eyes were set on the younger with stars on it.

"Y/N, we've been here for I don't know how many times. And I am pretty sure your place have this also."

"Uhm... they have the fireworks display, but band performance?"

"Well that makes you have a reason to stay here, Y/N. You have these... and us." Jeongyeon said which Y/N didn't expect. With this, Y/N's smile came bigger and Nayeon noticed it.

While they are waiting for the fireworks, they watch performance and talk to enjoy the moment.

"Unnie, oppa... have you heard about the story about fireworks?" Y/N asked that catches the attention of two.

"I do. My dad used to tell things about it. But I think it is just a made up since mom was the one who told it to dad." Jeongyeon said.

"Really? What is it?" Nayeon asked curiously.

"That fireworks can be close to the stars... if you wish as the fireworks starts, they can whisper your wish to the stars. Although that doesn't make sense. Stars are far away from us...even where the fireworks could go." Jeongyeon said looking at the sky.

"Oh..." Y/N said sounding disappointed. Knowing one of her wish came true. And she never regret that.

"But we could still try it. What you think, Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked as he looks at the latter.

"Of course. Didn't hear it before." Nayeon said and chuckled.

They continued talking while Jeongyeon is just watching the two. He don't know but seeing Nayeon all eyes and ears to the younger,and even smile can't be pull out. He felt contented. He looks at Y/N who keeps on talking not ever aware that the two elders' attention are all hers.

Jeongyeon thought of something. The time Nayeon with Y/N is not that long but knowing she is the only family she has... well a person who she treats as her family.

Their thoughts and talk stops as the band stops too. The countdown for the firework display is about to start as they all look at the sky.

Y/N took a glimpse on her parents while thinking of something.

"This is not the last, right? This won't be the last..."

Nayeon saw her so she gave a look on the latter.

"Why?"

"Nothing unnie, just happy."

"Girls, it will start." Jeongyeon said.

They joined the countdown while wishes are running in their heads.

As the fireworks set, the three close their eyes and let their imagination run like they can truly see the beauty of the fireworks by just listening to it sounds.

"A happiness for my happiness." The three wished while thinking on the person they wished for.

The fireworks lasts for minutes.When the sounds aren't audible anymore, they opened their eyes with smiles in their lips as they caught the last shot of the lights above.

"Shall we go?" Jeongyeon asked.

They all looked at each other and nodded. As they above to left, Y/N stops on her place.

"Y/N?" Nayeon asked as she looks back and saw Y/N seems having a problem.

"Y/N, anything wrong?" Nayeon asked again.

The younger smiled weakly, feeling dizzy for unknown reason. Before she could replied, she felt her body falling along her eyes becoming heavy and about shut.

"Y/N!"