Chapter 82

Your PoV

I wish... a happiness for my happiness.

As I said that, one person is running in my head. This night would be enough for me to love my father even more. Being with him, I can see and understand why he has a big love with my mom.

I don't know how long I will stay here...If the fireworks are true... maybe I could wish to give dad enough courage to say all his words on mom. That would fall into something, right?

I opened my eyes as I can't hear noises anymore... more like beautiful sounds tho.

When I look in the sky, the lights are still there. Slowly fading, but then a beam from nowhere strikes me.

What was that?

"Shall we go?" I heard dad asked.

I look at him and just nodded. As I stood up, I felt like my surrounding is moving makes me want to throw up.

I feel like I am balancing myself on a string.

"Y/N?" I heard my mom's concerned voice.

"Y/N, anything wrong?" I was about to reply when my body went numb and all of the weight went to my eyes. Feels like I am sleepy but I can hold it anymore.

"Y/N!"

When I thought I am about to fall, I felt cold arms around me. Not so cold... enough to make me feel I am safe. Before I could close my eyes, I saw dad...

"Y/N, are you okay?!"

"D-dad."

Third Person

As Jeongyeon able to catch Y/N before she falls. Nayeon run towards them to check the younger.

"D-dad."

"Y/N, hey, what's wrong?"

"I think I'm sleepy." Y/N said which made the two look at each other.

Y/N's eyes came heavy that she can't open it anymore. Completely drifted on her dreamland as she's on her father's arms.

"Yah! Wake up, you can't sleep here idio-"

"Just carry her." Nayeon hissed.

Jeongyeon sighed and agreed since he can't do anything more. Nayeon helps him to carry the younger on his back.

"She must be tired out of practice. Also you asked her to help you." Nayeon said.

"Well... was you training is that hard?"

"Sort.."

The two started walking back to Nayeon's house still carrying Y/N on Jeongyeon's back.

"Did you hear that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Hmm?"

"She called me dad... that's not even the first time. I am thinking if his dad really looks like me." Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

"Probably."

"Sometimes I feel bad for Y/N. She can't even pursue her dreams with her dad's support." Nayeon said.

"I think she's fine already. I mean the letter..."Jeongyeon said.

"Hmm, well. I don't know. I stay with Y/N. And I can see even her tiniest movements. That letter, it doesn't even affects her." Nayeon said.

"I don't know... maybe I am just worried. What if, one day... her father will get her. Y/N becomes close to me... to the point like we are like family." Nayeon added.