Chapter 93

Your PoV

I came home after staying outside and eating at the ramen house. I do miss the times whenever I go there with the squad and also mom to work there. I went immediately to my room and slammed on my bed.

Wow

I want to sleep but there's so much things running in my head. Instead of sleeping, I took my notebook and decided to write down whatever I am thinking.

To be honest, I don't know what is happening either. I should be happy that I am fulfilling my dreams here. But is that even right? I mean... this is not my place. Eventually, I'll leave this place. It's like I worked over a dream that is meant to be just a dream.

I know that I will wake up, and see these all as a dream. A long dream.

Maybe the fairy is right. I should have working on what is the reason why I am here.

"Thing that will complete me." I mumbled.

I sighed and think what is the real reason why I am here. What could be the thing that drove me back here?

"I just want to see my mom. I hoped that everything is different." I said.

I leaned on my head board and think of my dad. I mean the dad in the present. He never been a bad dad to me. Aside from the fact that he don't want me to know anything about mom. He doesn't want to talk about her.

Different from the Jeongyeon that is living here. There is no time that when we are talking, Mom is in his words.

And when he said that mom didn't choose him. Did mom actually cheats?

I keep of thinking about random things that might happen. Like what if mom actually cheats. What if dad was really hurt because of mom. I keep on overthinking that I didn't notice that I am crying already. And what made it more sadder is that I am alone and no one is there to help me. In present time, Wonyoung is there.

Here, they are also around... but not today.

Suddenly my phone rings. I wiped my tears and answered it as soon as I saw mom's id caller.

["Y/N-ah. I thought you were sleeping already. Manager told me you called. I know it's late, are you getting ready to sleep?"]

I didn't answer right away for some unknown reason. Was that because of my thoughts? That mom probably cheated on dad?

["Y/N?"]

["Are you still awake?"]

"H-hi. Unnie. Yes, I am." I said as my words processed.

["Are you okay?"]

"Yeah, just tired. I went out after practice. Dowoon oppa said that I'll be having other schedule which is the filming. I don't know when tho... I came home and went out. I went to uncle and ate ramen. I'm fine... just... lonely." I said and didn't notice I am crying again.

["Y/N-ah. Are you crying?"]

"Ani, i-I'm fine."

["Yah, you can tell me if you are feeling pressure. Unnie is busy but I'll find way to go to you. Shall I go there?"]

"It's late, just come tomorrow if you have time."

["Okay... You should sleep now."]

"Unnie, I keep thinking of many things. I don't know how I'll sleep."

I heard a sighed and clearing of throat.

["Put your phone into speaker and put it down. Close your eyes and just ignore those thoughts, okay?"]