/Chapter 63/

Nayeon's PoV

We are now in the car as Jeongyeon drives to the YJ labels. I looked at my phone as I wait on Y/N to message me. It's already 20 minutes since we left Y/N, and she can get into our house without 10 minutes if she will take a subway.

"Chill, Nayeon. Mina messaged me, she's with Y/N."

I snapped as Jeongyeon speaks.

"You were looking at your phone even after we left Y/N." He said and chuckled.

I sighed and just put down my phone.

"Y/N is really lucky to have a temporary family. You know, I'm just wondering, if you don't mind." Jeongyeon said and looked at me.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"If it's not Y/N who your father saw... would you still accept her and allowed her to stay in your house?"

I blinked as I tried to think of his question.

If it's not Y/N?

"At first, If I will be to decide, of course, I won't let anyone... but dad let her, I thought dad just want to help her not until he let her live there until dad will find her father. I don't see anything bad on Y/N. She's kind and that is enough reason to let her stay."

"There could be nicer than her," Jeongyeon said.

"I know... I don't know for real."

"Well I know, her charm just so enough to make people like her," Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

"You know what is weird? I had a dream, it's a long time ago after Y/N stayed in our house. In my dream, I am a mother and I named my child after her." I said and chuckled.

I can still remember my dream. They said as you woke up, you can barely remember what is in your dream. But I can still recall it. Each detail is so clear that it's like it was made to be real. Even the feeling of it, it's the same when Y/N called me with my name.

"Maybe Y/N is something special," Jeongyeon said.

"If you dreamt of your child being named after her, then I will name my child as Y/N," Jeongyeon said which made me look at him.

"Tch, whatever."

After long, we arrived at the company. As we entered, we also saw Jihyo.

"Ho Ho Ho! You guys didn't fight when you are on the way?" Jihyo asked as she saw me and Jeongyeon.

"Bet Nayeon just realize that I should be love and not to be hate."

"Are your chunks? In your dreams."

I walk beside Jihyo and she leads us to a room.

"Seriously Jeongyeon, you should have lecture your kids. They are so... you know?" Jihyo said.

"Chaeyoung is not my kid. And also, I don't know that there will be a mess up on their team." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah right, as if you didn't know that Chaeyoung was jealous since Jimin always sticks with Y/N. Chaeyoung is being out of the hand whenever he's on that pace."

I frowned as I heard Jimin's name. I know that Jimin is close with Y/N but hearing his name with Chaeyoung and knowing that issue is so off. Jimin literally sees Y/N like her younger sister.

"I didn't know that Jimin was there. Besides, getting into someone's business is not my job, Ok?" Jeongyeon said.

Not so long the door went open revealing

"Hello, ladies and gent. So you are the substitute. I hope you guys are responsible enough. Since the first cast didn't go well, I'm counting on you. We need to shoot immediately so I hope you can work out with your scripts asap."

She gave us the script and started to explain each of our roles. Then she gave us time to think about it if we can handle the role or not.

"Jihyo, can you exchange your role with Nayeon? I kinda like it if I end up with her." Jeongyeon said.

I just ignored them as I continued to check on my role. My role is someone who is whip on Jeongyeon's character but Jeongyeon's character is into Jihyo.

"What? No way. Do I look like someone who's whipped on you?"

"That's why it is just a role."

"This is my first project, Yoo. I will play what is given to me."

I looked at them and just sighed.

"I think It will be hard for me to act like someone who's whipped on Jeongyeon."

"Wow, you guys are hurting my pride."-Jeongyeon

I laughed and shook my head.

"Okay, let's stick with the roles."

"Well, at least I will experience to be chased by Nayeon."

"Like what you said, it's a role," I said and rolled my eyes.

After we made our decision, we called the director and asked if we could try some parts so we would know what we need to change.

It's Jeongyeon and I's scene and it's not so biggie so I was able to catch up with the script. I'm just not sure about the feelings.

"Okay, scene 4, confession. Three, two, one, action!"

"Haesung-ah... I know you like my best friend but you have to know that I like you too"

"Cut!"

I stopped and looked at the director.

"The delivery is fine, but it was too plain. Add up some feelings, this is a drama!"

I looked at Jeongyeon and he is smirking while waving his brows.

I did what the director said but it always ends up as "plain."

"You know, I don't want to hurt you guys but, to be honest, the first cast has more to say compare to you. You guys are older than them right? So you should know how to convey yourself feelings."

"Should I cover my face first?" Jeongyeon whispers to me.

I just sighed and look at the director.

"Sorry, let's try again," I said.

I tried to focus and just spill the dialogue that I need to say.

"H-haesung-ah... I know that you like my best friend but if you will going to continue, you're just going to hurt yourself."

"Hyeri I like her, even if that means I need to hurt myself. Just let me be happy with your best friend. If you love her as your best friend, you'll be happy for us." Jeongyeon delivered.

I looked at Jeongyeon and think of a thing. Suddenly my tears came out but still looking at her steadily.

"But I like you... Haesung, I like you." I said pouring my best.

A silence occurred, I don't know if it turned well but it just pure silence in the room.

"I- I like you too Nayeon."

"CUT!"

"Nayeon you did great! I know you can do it. Jeongyeon, What happened? You came out on your role."

I looked at Jeongyeon and wiped my tears as I smiled in victory.

"Hehe, sorry direct, got carried away," Jeongyeon said and scratch her head.