/Chapter 42/

Third Person

"Class C, the principal wants to see you."

They all looked at each other in worry as the same thought is running in their minds.

Unwilling, they all walk into the principal office. While walking in the corridor, some students are looking at them as they also heard the announcement.

"One class is down."

"Gosh, they are so mean," Jimin said.

Not so long they arrived in the office and saw the principal waiting for them.

They greeted the principal and remained standing facing him.

"I won't let this long. I received a report saying that Mr. Chou and Mr. Son just broke a school policy. And you know that it has a consequence."

"After I confirmed the violence, I decided to pull out your class in the upcoming showcase."

"Wait sir, we don't know what happened. We prepared for this." Jimin said.

"There's a reason why you are grouped. One's mistake is everyone's mistake too."

"You may leave."

They all went out as they have nothing to do with it anymore. They walk back to their room with eyes are spotting them.

"See? Ok, I take back what I said, it's better if you just fight here instead of outside. Look what happened!" Dahyun growled.

"You set this right? You want this to happen." Chaeyoung said as she looks at Tzuyu.

"We are fine, we are already fine. You know it Dahyun, right?" Chaeyoung said.

"You asked me for a talk outside, then out of nowhere you punched me? You really set this!"

"What? Tzuyu you did that?" Dahyun asked.

"He doesn't want to perform in a showcase. That's why he did that." Chaeyoung added.

"See? What now Chou? Speak up!" Chaeyoung commands as Tzuyu is in silence.

"Now we can't perform anymore!" Dahyun huffed.

"Dahyun, your words are scary. It so powerful." Jimin butted in.

"You know what else is powerful?" Dahyun asked irritatingly.

"Guys stop!" Y/N yelled.

"We have nothing to do with it anymore! It's ok, L-let's just wait for the n-next showcase." Y/N stuttering said as she stops herself to cry.

She left the room as she can't hold it anymore. As the three are in silence, Jimin followed Y/N. He saw Y/N in the locker room opening her locker as she sobs.

"I told you not to cry, you said it yourself. Let's just wait for the next showcase." Jimin said.

"I-I'm afraid that there will be no more next time," Y/N mumbled.

"Look, Don't do this again. I mean, it's ok to cry, but you just said to us that it's ok. As if we just have to forget it and let it pass. But here you are, crying as if it will be the last showcase. How will we trust you in your next word if you can't even stand with it?" Jimin said.

Y/N faced Jimin as she locked her drawer.

"Oppa, I lied. It's not really ok. I want to shout at them, I feel so angry because of what happened. I thought I will be able to perform again." Y/N cried.

"You don't have to build a facade in front of us. We are a group, let's wait for the next showcase."

"I'm not sure if I will be able to perform for the next showcase," Y/N said.

Jimin chuckled and pulled Y/N in his arms and ruffles Y/N's hair.

"Of course you will! And your parents will be watching you for your first-ever showcase." Jimin assured.

Y/N smiled and wiped her tears.

"Let's go back there, the next class will start in a minute," Jimin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

It's already lunch as we go to the cafeteria. I told Jimin Oppa to go with me since I'm not ready to talk to the boys after what happened.

I feel so much angry. We prepared and expected that it will be the happiest first performance, but no.

I know that if I get back in real-time, I won't able to perform and get back in. Hanyoung. Just like what the fairy said, I can't change the future. I'm just here to see something and experience this.

"Y/N!" Dad called making me look up.

"Oh, you're with him again," Dad said as he noticed Jimin Oppa.

"Hi Jimin." Momo unnie greets.

"You know each other?" Dahyun Oppa asked.

"Of course, he's a great dancer. Welcome to the club of dancing." Momo unnie said.

"Thank you sunbaenim." Jimin Oppa said.

"Y/N, we heard the announcement. What happened?" Mom asked.

My smile fades and just look at my food.

"We can't perform in the upcoming showcase." I heard Jimin Oppa said.

"What? Why?!" Jihyo unnie asked.

No one talks so I look up. I saw Dahyun Oppa eyeing Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. The others saw it and get what he's trying to say.

"Seriously, you guys are pulling the others by your immature thinking. I've lost my appetite." Mom said and left the table.

"Don't worry I got her." Jihyo unnie said and followed mom.

"Boys, let's talk," Dad said, and as he said that, the three stood up and followed dad.

"That was quick," I mumbled.

"I feel so bad for you Y/N-ssi. Same to you Jimin." Mina unnie said.

"I really can't understand the boys. Especially Tzuyu. I'm sure Chaeyoung just got into this too." Mina unnie added.

"I mean yes, Chaeyoung won't dare to initiate a fight. He just looks like he would but he wouldn't ." Momo unnie said.

"Please don't feel angry with him. I know it's really immature but he's just getting into to something." Sana unnie said.

I just sighed as Jimin Oppa pats my back.

I don't even know what to feel. Performing in the showcase is my dream and I know I can only pursue it here. I want to be mad at them but people are saying me not to. I know that Tzuyu Oppa is being like this because of what he's getting into but if I'll just consider it, it will be so unfair and selfless.