/Chapter 62/

Your PoV

It was already noon when I received a text from the entertainment, wanting me to be there. Surprisingly Mom also got a text from Dowoon-nim.

"I wonder why they called us," Mom said as we went out of the cab.

"Nayeon, Y/N! You guys are here too?"

We look to the side and saw dad approaching us.

"Yeah, Dowoon-nim called me. Y/N got a text also." Mom informed.

As we got inside, we went to the room where Dowoon-nim used to meet us.

We just waited until the door went open and it revealed Dowoon-nim.

"Good afternoon guys."

"Good afternoon manager-nim."

After we greeted him, we sat on the long couch and look at him as he sits across from us.

"I have bad and good news. Which one do you want to hear?"

We all looked at each other as if we made up one decision.

"The good one." We said in unison.

"Ok, so... Nayeon and Jeongyeon will be casting on a TV drama. Along with Park Jihyo of YJ Labels."

We all looked at each other as I congratulate mom and dad.

"Wow, I never thought I will be debuting as an actor first," Dad said.

"Ok about the bad news is... The entertainment that is working for the Drama where Y/N was cast pulled her out. Even Mina and Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon and Nayeon will take over."

An awkward silence filled the room but it stops as I just smiled and nodded.

"Means I can practice here whenever I want right? It's fine, I don't think I can memorize the script too." I laughed.

I looked at mom and I could say that she was really worried about me. But I don't know. I don't feel disappointed as I heard the news.

"So, Nayeon and Jeongyeon... Are you fine with this? I mean this is a good break for the both of you."

"How about Y/N?" Mom asked.

"It's ok. I'll be probably practicing here, I mean that would be good for me." I said trying to convince her.

After the short meeting with Dowoon-nim, He dismissed me since Mom and Dad need to go to the other company for a meeting for their upcoming movie.

"You sure you'll be fine going home alone?" Mom asked.

"Yup, I'll text you as I got home. Good luck unnie!" I said and smiled.

"Okay, take care." She said as she entered dad's car. I just wave my hand as they disappeared.

"Hey, this is good for them. At least they will have time together." I sighed and smiled.

I walk to the subway station since the bus station is kinda far here. While walking, my eyes caught someone familiar and it was Mina unnie.

"Mina unnie!" I called up but then I remembered what just happened last time. I hope she's not mad or something.

I know she likes Chaeyoung Oppa... I hope she didn't see me as her rival.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked.

I smiled and just laugh awkwardly.

"Been good, Mo- I mean Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon Oppa got the role. Did you hear it?"