Chapter 84

Third Person

Y/N went out of the room as the talk was done. Leaving her manager and the CEO inside the office, she went out and just in time she saw her mom.

"Nayeon unnie!" Y/N exclaimed and jumped on Nayeon.

Nayeon was surprise but able to caught Y/N.

"Hey, what's up? Good news?"

"Great news! You didn't tell me!" Y/N corrected.

Nayeon stops for a bit then realized what Y/N referring to. As it hits her, a sad pang her down.

"I'm sorry. I even told you yesterday that we're going to debut together but-"

"It's fine." Y/N said.

Nayeon frowned cluelessly. Since she still don't know what is the opportunity waiting on Y/N.

"It's not. I can't be happy knowing I'm going to debut but you're not."

"Huh? Ah unnie no. I'll be solo!"

Nayeon leaned forward as if she misheard what Y/N said. Her eyes asking if Y/N said it. Which she did!

"You mean?"

"I'll be debuting! As Solo, unnie!"

Nayeon gasped and wasn't able to stop herself on freaking out. They had a tight hug as they scream into the hallway. People are just looking at them adoringly and enjoying the bond of the two.

It took minutes before the excitement lowered and jumping stops. As they calmed themselves they shared a tight hug and warmed smile as they look at each other like facing their own reflections.

"We did it." Nayeon uttered and tears are warning to fall.

"We should visit hal-abeoji. Tell him this great news." Y/N said.

Nayeon nodded and pulled Y/N for another hug.

"I'm really happy that we got to debut."

"Me too, unnie." Y/N said with her eyes shut.

~~~~~~~
It's already 4:00 pm as they got to the place. Before they got there, they bought a bouquet and brought Nayeon his father's favorite food, Ramen. Which they also got to his brother.

After hearing the news, Nayeon's uncle was so happy that he finally got able to bring Nayeon and Y/N on their track even Taekyung died already.

It's also timing that yesterday was his death anniversary so they two decided to pursue the visit.

"Hal-abeoji, we have a good news for you." Y/N said as she stared at the tomb of his grandfather.

Nayeon giggled as she sense the excitement that has been holding by the younger even when they are still in the building.

"Y/N, save it first. Let's get these stuff ready." Nayeon instructed.

Y/N nodded and helped her mother to  put the mat also the flowers, candle and food that they got from Nayeon's uncle.

Nayeon lit the candle, arranged the flowers and served the food they brought for three. She got it for herself, Y/N, and of course for her dad.

In the middle of the moment, where the two are enjoying their food. Nayeon signaled Y/N to do what she's been wanting to do.

"Y/N, go on."

Y/N nodded like a kid as she put down her cup and move closer to her grandfather's tomb.

"Hal-abeoji... Nayeon unnie and I are getting debut! Isn't that fun!?"

Nayeon giggled as smile can't be removed on her lips. A moment like a mother watching her kid getting excited into a pure thing.

"But there is a twist. Nayeon unnie will debut in a girl group while I'll be a solo idol. We have more fans now... Hal-abeoji, I hope you're proud on us."

"He is." Nayeon said which made Y/N look at her.

She smiled and sighed before looking back to the crafted stone.

"We promised that we will debut. And now we are close to it. I hope this will be forever." Y/N said with sense of sadness mixed with joy.

As someone older and knew about things, Nayeon felt it. Which made her feel concerned for the younger's thought.

"Aren't you happy?" Nayeon asked.

"Huh? I am, unnie..."

"You sound not sure."

Y/N chuckled lightly as she's sure she can't lie on the person in front of her... it's technically her mother.

"I was just... thinking if this is permanent. Unnie, you know why I got to this situation right? I runaway on my father's want for me."

"And you're thinking, what if he comebacks and stop you?" Nayeon asked.

Y/N didn't talk but nod as a replied. At this point, she can't look at her mother. She don't want her to be sad.

"Right, even if he let you. We can't be sure. People's decision changes." Nayeon meaningfully said.

"But we are here now, Y/N. You're close to your dream and you can't stop it. Do it for the people who are happy seeing you on the stage. Do it for us who wants to see you reach your dreams."

"Unnie."

Nayeon reached Y/N's hand and hold it tightly. She looked at the younger's eyes, building bridges that will connect them both.

"Don't let those people cut you off. I may be selfish but, please don't leave me. We will be a successful idol together. Alright?"

Y/N's emotion flow out. She never felt so secure with someone. And now she's here getting it to someone who she wishes she'll be with in the real time.

She wasn't able to hold herself and just hug her mom.

As Nayeon heard Y/N's sobs, her tears joined them up. Crazy that they are screaming for excitement and celebrating a while ago. And now they are crying for the bond that they never thought they will be having.

A mom and daughter's bond that Y/N wished she could bring in the present. But sadly, nothing is permanent. Just like what Nayeon said, everything can change.

Everything may change.

Everything, even if the most unexpected thing could change.

What we need to do is to accept the change and get use to it.

Until the other change will come.

Until the happiness will come.

"Thank you for coming to our life, Y/N."