Chapter 105

Third Person

Y/N had no choice but to walk to her room. After several minutes, she found it. But unfortunately the prof is already there.

"Excuse me, good morning, sir." Y/N said which made the whole class stopped.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung who seen her best friend was surprised too.

"Omy- Y/N." Wonyoung whispered yell.

"Excuse me? You are?"

"Oh, I'm... Yoo Y/N, sorry for being late. I got into trouble and I had problem finding this cl-"

"Enough for the excuses. So Yoo Y/N... aren't you supposed to be in here since first day of class? I remember seeing your name in my list. You're not even a late enrollee." The teacher said.

Meanwhile someone watching Y/N not so far.

Yoo Y/N, where did I hear that?

"Sorry sir."

"Ah sir I know her! She's the one I saw in the TV!" One of the student said.

Y/N was surprised since she doesn't know it either.

"TV? Are you an idol?" The teacher asked.

"No sir, I am-"

"At the Hanyoung. I admit you have a great voice! What with the sudden change of school?" The student who answered a while ago.

Student of Hanyoung? Hmm. Seems familiar.

"Oh, you are from Hanyoung. Well whatever your decision is not our problem. Get in your seat and you have plenty to catch up." The teacher said.

Y/N just about to seat next to Wonyoung when...

"AHA! I remember now! That name! You have the same name of my dad's first love!"

"Ms. Son!" The teacher scolds which made the whole class laugh.

Meanwhile, Y/N who didn't expect that is now in shock and blushing. She immediately sat on her chair and hide her face.

"Enough, let's start the lesson."

While the class started, Y/N can focus about what is the lesson about. She's been bothered about Chaeyoung's child who looks exactly like her. It's crazy to see it. She even tries to check if she's really seeing it real and whenever she looks where Seyoung is sitting, the latter is looking at her and also teasing her so bad.

The class ended and it's time for lunch. Wonyoung and Y/N decided to come to the cafeteria and talk about their day.

"Oh gosh, look at my phone. It's completely wrecked!" Y/N complained.

"Aigoo... I was about to asking you why you didn't call me. If you just call me maybe you weren't late." Wonyoung said.

Y/N sighed and cursed mentally. Wonyoung is right. If she just called her and ask where she is maybe her phone is still alive.

"That girl, aigoo!"

"Who?" Wonyoung asked.

"That, Seyoung. She's the one who broke this. She was running around and then boom! But you know what is crazy!? Her father! She looks like her father!" Y/N said.

"So? What's new to that?"

Y/N raised her brow as she sends look at Wonyoung.

"Ahh, oh right. I forgot... you've been with them... but it's just a dream right? Then why did she said that your name is the same as her father's first love? I don't get it."

Y/N sighed and looked at Wonyoung.

"Her father has a crush on me. He even confessed. But of course, that is in their time. But I don't know why the hell my name gotten to her? Even my other uncles didn't remember me."

"Well maybe the only one who remembers you are the one who's dead." Wonyoung said.

"Yah!"

"Excuse me girls. Can I sit in here?"

Their conversation was cut as Seyoung came in.

"Oh gosh." Y/N muttered.

"Sure!" Wonyoung said and let her sit at the vacant seat. Meanwhile Y/N just looked at Wonyoung and rolled her eyes.

"So, how are you guys? Wonyoung, you didn't mention that you have a beautiful friend here."

"Haha! She's straight, you can't touch her." Wonyoung said.

Wait what? Y/N thought

"So do spaghetti until gets wet." Seyoung whispered almost inaudible but Y/N heard it.

Okay! I take it back, she's worse than her father! Chaeyoung is not even as bad as this!

"Anyway, Seyoung is in second year. She's just in the same class as we are since she haven't take that class when she's in first year. Right?" Wonyoung said

"Totally. So, you are here? You studied in Hanyoung? Then why did you transfer here. Getting into Hanyoung is a privilege."

"I know, but her dad just hate it. So she have no choice." Wonyoung answer.

"Then why bother enrolling you there if they hate it?"

"She actually faked the sign." Wonyoung answered.

"Ohh... a bad girl... like it."

Y/N just frowned and shook her head.

"And why do you know my dad? You know what? I am close to my dad and I wanted to be him too. But I didn't got his talents on performing arts. So, I ended up here."

"I am sure you can learn it. Everything can be learned as long as you want to." Wonyoung said.

"Well yeah...So, how did you know my dad. Like what I said, I am close to my dad and He even told me one story about his first love. It is same as your name. But of course it's impossible that it's you, dad died 5 years ago."

"What?" This time, Y/N spoke.

"Yeah, he had an illness. It's hard but, I mean, I need to accept. Just continue the day. Who knows? Someone will come. That is exactly what my father told me. When his first love disappears, he realized that he loves my mom, cool right? Now I am breathing so does my other younger sister."

"You have a younger sister?"

"Yep, she's 10. Son Heejin. You wanna know my mom, so that it's just on your family side that I have to know and we are free to go?" Seyoung said.

Y/N and Wonyoung looked at each other. Y/N really find Seyoung different. At first the appearance is very similar but the talks and energy?

"No thanks." Y/N said.

"Okay, gotta go girls. I have some business. See you around, you too, singer star Y/N." Seyoung said and laughs as she walks away.

"Wait! My phone! You broke it!" Y/N yelled.

"Good, let's talk about it about in other times! See yah!"

Wonyoung just laugh as she sees the reaction of her best friend. She admit that she finds it cute. First messy day.