Racing

New Zealand's POV:

I ran inside and started brushing the dirt off the car. I ran to the kitchen bench to run it under some water.

"Kiwi, that won't work. The car is made of metal," Aussie warned. I didn't know what he meant so I ignored him.

I turned on the tap and held the dirty car under the water. I began cleaning the car thoroughly until the dirt was off the frame. I noticed the paint was a little bit scratched and would come off when I scrubbed it with the steel scrubber.

And then I turned to the wheels. I used a fork to get the dirt in between the wheels. There was a lot of dirt stuck in there so it took a while. But I finally got it all clean. It had a very scratched up paint job, but it was clean.

"Ha! I told you I could do it!" I shouted at Aussie who was waiting for me to finish.

"You did a pretty shoddy job of it," He commented.

"Shut up! I'm sure my car is faster than yours!" I announced.

"Let us see then," Aussie challenged.

We spent an hour in our room building the greatest racetrack of all time. It had loops and jumps and it started at the top of the bunk. There we sat, with our cars at the top of the track.

"Are you ready?" Aussie said.

"On your marks,"

"Get set,"

"Go!"

And the cars were off, speeding down the descent. They pass the first loop and the second and then they successfully complete the jump. Aussie's car is faster, but mine is close behind. It's slowly gaining on his car and... it... passes!

My car is in the lead, following the track and is about to go through the third loop when his car fell off the track.

"F#ck!" He shouted.

"Haha! I win!" I announced.

"You did not! It fell off, I demand a rematch!" He shouted at me.

"Nope, I win," I smiled.

"Your car didn't even make it to the end!"

"It got further than yours," I complained.

We started arguing about the cars when I pushed Aussie back. He hit his head on the wall and he became very angry. He pushed me too, but it was really hard, and unlike him, I was on the edge of the bunk bed.

I fell backwards off the bed, and it seemed to go in slow motion as the ground drew closer. Suddenly I hit the ground.

"Kiwi! Are you okay?!" Aussie shouted.

"What the f#ck was that?!" Neth shouted from behind the door.

I started crying. It hurt. My leg hurt.

"Don't cry! It's not that bad!" Aussie said as he climbed down the ladder to me.

"Ow!" I shouted as I tried to move my leg. The door opened and Neth walked. He had a cigarette in his mouth and looked down at me. I was hurt and crying on the ground.

"He's fine!" Aussie said, looking up at Neth.

"What did you do?"

Russia's POV:

Uki was an idiot. I had heard that he and Kaz jumped out the window and ran off. Now I was stuck taking the blame. I didn't even do anything. Papa always blames me, but I'd rather me than my siblings. I got quite a few beatings before Papa went out to find Uki and Kaz and some more alcohol.

I sat outside with some snow on my cheek. I was mainly out there waiting for Uki and Kaz to return, hoping they would avoid Papa. I heard the door open, and my little sister sat down next to me.

"What do you want Bela?" I asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You were crying more than normal," Bela sighed.

"I'm okay," I said blandly.

"What about Kaz? He promised he would play snap with me!" Bela complained.

"I don't know, he might not be home for a while," I explained.

"Oh... I'm hungry," She groaned.

"I know, I'm hungry too. But we can't eat from the fridge, Papa counted the food," I said.

"I hate Papa!" Bela sighed.

"Be careful what you say. If Papa heard you, you would be left outside to starve with a bleeding face," I said.

"That is literally you right now. You didn't even do anything," She pointed out.

"I would rather it be me than you," I sighed.

"You are an idiot. Maybe you got brain damaged when Papa hit you," She said.

I didn't respond. We just sat there, looking out at the darkness. Waiting for either our brothers or our father. One we want to see more than the other. I let out a yawn and I couldn't help but feel tired.

"You haven't slept in days, I want you to go to bed, let me deal with Papa," Bela begged.

"No, I'm fine, you should sleep," I yawned.

"I'm not stupid!" Bela shouted angrily. She punched me in the arm. I looked down at her and noticed she was crying.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. I'll go to bed, okay?" I said as I gave her a hug.

"Okay," She mumbled.

"I'm joking. I know you are fake crying," I laughed.

"F#ck you! Go to bed!" Bela shouted as she sat up.

"No," I said simply.

"Russia! I'll steal your socks and hide them in the snow!" She threatened.

"Again? I still haven't found that last pair," I complained.

"I will do it again unless you sleep!"

"Alright. Fine. I will sleep, but you never touch my socks again." I said.

"I can't promise that," She smirked.

"Then I won't sleep." I responded.

"Fine. I will stay up with you though and you can't tell me not to," She sighed.

I nodded and we continued to sit there. I knew she was just going to wait until I fell asleep, but I was not going to go to sleep that easily. In fact, it didn't take long for Bela to fall asleep before me.

Brotherhood (New Zealand Countryhumans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें