Police

New Zealand's POV:

Australia left to find either Canada or America to open the door. Not too long later, I could hear Canada trying to open the door.

"Whatever you do, do not touch any more of the alcohol!" Canada was yelling. I told him didn't drink any of it, I just spat it out. he calmed down.

"I'm gonna try and find the key," Canada said before I heard him running up the stairs. I couldn't tell if Aussie was still at the door or not so I asked and waited for a reply. Just silence. I went over to the window out of boredom and carefully avoided the glass scattering the ground.

I looked outside. The sun should have been overhead by then. I saw someone walking passed. The sat at the bus stop across the road and waited. It was a lady. Red and yellow flag. She seemed very interested in the surroundings.

I didn't realise I saw watching her until she looked back at me. She looked around and then crossed the street over to me. As she approached the window she knelt down to see me properly. I didn't know what to do.

"Australia? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Uh," I said awkwardly. Her eyes widened as she saw my clothes.

"Can you get out?" She said full of concern. I shook my head.

"I-I will be back," Was the last thing she said before running off. I wondered why she was so worried about me and why she called me 'Australia'. We look nothing alike. My stars are different from his. I found myself getting annoyed. 

"Zea! You alive in there?" I heard America's voice.

"Yeah," I shouted back.

"We can't find the keys," Canada said.

"Um, there was this lady who saw me and then she left," I said nervously. My brothers went silent. I heard them whispering something about the police and child protection services. I had no idea what that meant.

"Do you remember what she looked like?" Canada asked. I described the lady. Silence again.

"Is something wrong?" I was starting to get worried.

"No, no. Everything will be fine," Canada reassured me.

Several minutes passed and we were all playing truth or dare through the door to pass the time. They were waiting for something. I could tell. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I heard Canada stand up and leave to answer it. This must have been what they were waiting for.

Loud footsteps came down to the basement and a loud voice demanding my brothers to leave. I felt really scared. I backed away from the door. Loud banging came from the other side and then the door broke down.

Two men in strange uniforms walked over to me. I tried to hide from them, but there weren't any good hiding spots. One of the men tried to talk to me calmly while the other looked around the cellar. The one talking to me picked me up and took me upstairs. The other man followed shortly after.

When I saw my brothers for the first time in a while the looked at me in horror. I wondered what they were so scared about. Then I remembered the red, not juice that I had gotten all over my clothes.

UK's POV:

"Spain is running late to the meeting," I said to myself as I sat down in the meeting room. I was already 5 minutes late. German Empire, or Germany as he prefered to be called, was already in the room waiting alone with a few others.

We had a bit of small talk between us. Everyone asked me what I had been doing for the last couple of months. I told then that I adopted another boy. Everyone was keen to meet my new son. I just had to wait until this thing with his other siblings dies down.

Suddenly my phone rang. I left the meeting room to answer it. It was from the police. After a short conversation with the officer, I had to leave. I excused myself from the meeting and drove to the police station. I had a bad feeling.

When I got to the police station I saw my sons waiting with Spain. I looked at New Zealand. His pyjamas were stained with either blood or wine. Suddenly the officer took me to a room for questioning.

He asked me questions about New Zealand and how long he had been in the cellar. I had to be careful about my answers or they could take away my boys. There were no questions about child abuse, so at least I know the boys didn't mention it.

I got let off with a warning for locking a child in a cellar. It turns out New Zealand tried to drink the wine and broke one of the bottles. I wasn't happy, but at least it explained the red liquid on his clothes. Apparently, Spain was the one to call the police after spotting New Zealand peeping through the window.

It seems, once again, she has claimed another of my sons as her grandchild. The boys didn't seem to mind hanging out with her.

"Spain, I was wondering if you could take care of the boys while I raced back to work," I asked. Spain seemed fine with it. We had missed the meeting by then anyway. I said goodbye to the boys and left the building.

I sat in the car for a couple of seconds before putting the key in the ignition. I saw Spain and my sons leave as well and walk down the street. I finally turned on the car and drove back to work. It was going to be a long day.

"UK, where did you go?" Germany asked as soon as I walked into work.

"Down to the police station," I said briefly before walking passed him. I was too tired to explain, so I went straight to my office to finish some paperwork. I had been absent for so long it was going to take a long time to complete all of the paperwork.

It was going to be a long day.