Staying the night

New Zealand's POV:

I sat in England's lounge and waited as he asked. He came back and told me he was going to pick up the others. I was kind of unsure what to do but I nodded my head anyway. England smiled and walked towards the door to leave.

"Bye, dad!" Someone called from the other room. I was a little bit scared until Wales can into the room. I let out a sigh of relief and waved at him. He walked over to me and sat down.

"New Zealand! How have you been?" He asked. I hesitated to talk.

"Bad question, sorry," He apologised.

"Dad told me what happened at the bar," He explained. I nodded slowly. He smiled and took my hand.

"I'll show you where you can sleep tonight." He said pulling me out of my seat. He didn't let go of my hand though. He lead me outside and we crossed a couple of paddocks before we came across a smaller house. He seemed so excited.

Wales unlocked the door and held it open for me. I walked inside. It was Wales' house. Out the windows, you could the sheep grazing and some were even sleeping.

"Welcome back to the dragon den!" Wales said enthusiastically. That was his nickname for his place.

"Wait, why do you live so close to England?" I asked after I sat down again.

"I still live with him, I just did up this shed for me to live in, England didn't want me living under the same roof as my big brother Scotland when he's drunk," He explained. I liked Wales. We had so much in common and we got along quite well.

However, because there was only one bed, he said I could sleep on the couch. I had no clothes to change into though. Once again, I ruined my clothes by jumping out a window. I asked Wales if he had some clothes he could spare and he told to wait while he got me something.

Once again, I was waiting. It seems to be all I do these days but I continued to wait patiently for him. He came back with some clothes in his hands. We were similar height so it should fit. He pointed out the bathroom and I got changed.

I came out wearing some shorts and a white t-shirt with a red dragon on it. I couldn't find Wales for a couple of seconds until I heard him call me from his kitchen. I followed his voice and he told me to sit down at the table.

I did as he asked and he placed down a bowl of soup in front of me. I ate it, of course. What else was I supposed to do with it? It was getting late and I was getting tired. I couldn't help but yawn. However, instead of going to sleep Wales grabbed my hand again and took me outside.

We went into one of the surrounding paddocks and he lay down in the grass and looked up. I lay down next to him and saw the stars. They were bright and beautiful. The crescent moon was lighting the paddocks. I liked it here.

UK's POV:

Again! How many times does he have to jump out of windows? This boy was getting on my nerves. I thought he would have learnt the first time. I didn't think I would have to discipline Canada. I don't think anything through these days.

I would have run after him, but I was too tired. My day at work was horrible. Spain said she would be keeping Australia and America overnight, or something like that. I don't care anymore. I went back to the lounge to see Canada on the floor in a helpless mess.

I stood over him. He didn't look up at me. I grabbed him by the shirt so he would look at me.

"Please, I didn't do anything, I swear," He pleaded. Tears rolled heavily down his face. I looked him in the eye and dropped him to the ground. He backed into a corner and watched me approach him.

"Please, please, stop," He cried. I grabbed his arm and forced him to stand. He kept pleading for me to stop. I gripped his arm tightly. He yelped in pain.

"It hurts, please stop," He cried. I pushed him harshly to the ground where he hit his head on the ground and curled up. I stopped.

"I'm disappointed in you Canada, even your little is stronger than you, and you know it too," I said as walked away. I could hear him crying. Pathetic. What son of mine is a wimp?

I went to the kitchen to make myself some more tea and sat down in the lounge to drink it. Suddenly the phone rang.  I told Canada to answer it. I watched Canada struggle to stand and then shakily walk over to the phone.

He answered the phone as I asked. His voice was raspy and hard to hear.

"It's Spain," He said quietly to me. He listened back to the phone and then turned to me. All though he seemed to be wincing in pain I could see there was a problem.

I finished my tea and got up. I walked over to Canada and took the phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Spain answered sounding quite afraid.

"Your son Australia lost his snake!" She shouted.

"Why did he bring his snake?" I asked.

"That's what I want to know!" She yelled.

"Calm down, I will be there shortly," I sighed. I handed the phone back to Canada and grabbed my keys. Canada hung up the phone. He stood there quietly.

"Are you coming or not?" I demanded. Canada looked frightened and followed me. He was limping badly.

He will get over it. I thought. We got in the car. Canada was quiet. Good decision. I was not in a good mood. I sighed as I left the driveway. I watched touch his arm and flinch out of pain.

I couldn't have hurt him that much, I did worse to New Zealand and he can run. Canada needs to learn to grow up.