Eyepatch

Fiji POV's:

I did not understand how annoying America could be. Australia was chill, but America just wants to know everything. I took off my eye patch to show both of them the damage that had been caused. I could see their expressions change.

"Can you see?" America asked. His voice was full of concern and curiosity.

"I'm not blind in that eye, I can still see, I cover it up because the scars look awful," I explained hoping to ease their concern. America covered my unscared and held up his hand in front of my face.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He said excitedly.

"Three," I sighed.

"Wrong! I'm holding up two. The thumb is not a finger," He laughed. Australia slapped Meri from behind.

"Ow! I was only playing around," America mumbled.

"You're a dumba$$," Australia commented.

"You must have had a lot of close calls because that many scars around one eye are very impressive," said Australia, not changing the horrified look on his face.

"How did that happen?" America asked.

"UK did this to me. Shortly after Aotearoa was snatched, UK came and took us, Malay too." I started.

"It wasn't long before we realised he didn't have our best interests in mind, I tried to reason with him and get him to see things from my point of view. He didn't appreciate it. Every time I tried to stand up for myself, he gave me another scar, always threatening to blind me the next time,"

"What happened next?" America seemed very intrigued. I was reluctant to answer.

"Yeah, if you were under the control of UK, why don't you live with us?" Australia asked.

"I am still under the control of UK. He allowed me to stay here because 'I was too difficult to adapt to white culture'," I sighed.

"What?" America asked.

"Racism, America, racism. He thought I would be a destructive influence on you guys," I rolled my eyes. I walked a little faster.

The others stayed silent. For the rest of the walk, we were almost there anyway. Not my home, but at the place I had been told to meet at. We finally arrived. I saw UK's car waiting for us. I hoped that America and Australia would forgive. I had no choice. They didn't seem to notice.

"We are here," I sighed. The two of them looked around, confused.

"This is a car park?" Australia said, confused.

"Ooh! Is there some kind of secret entrance?" America said looking around.

"No, just wait here," I sighed. They nodded, and I walked over to the car. I made sure the others weren't looking as I knocked on the window.

The window rolled down and I could see UK looking down at me. He had a wicked, approving smile. I stood back from the car as he stepped out. It was his turn now. I could have just left, but I knew that wouldn't be fair.

"There is still hope for you yet," He said as he leant down and whispered in my ear, I shivered, gripping my arms looking down at the floor, he patted my shoulder looking back up at the two boys.

"Delightful evening boys," UK Inquired, an enormous grin plastered on his face which quickly got the attention of America and Australia their once pleasantly sunny faces clouded over into one of horror.

New Zealand's POV:

I was so excited to see the supermarket again. The first time I saw it, it amazed me at all the food and those trolly things! Everything there was so fun. On the walk there, I noticed Antarctica started looking a little tired. It reminded me of when Australia saw that it tired me and carried me.

"Hey, hope on my back," I said, kneeling down. Antarctica climbed onto my back and we continued walking. He was a little heavy, but I didn't mind. I found a butterfly, and we followed it all the way down the street before Spain told us to slow down.

We made it to the supermarket, and I charged inside with Antarctica on my back. I watched as Spain pulled out a trolly and started wandering around, pulling things off shelves. I remembered what Aussie had told me about where to find the lollies.

I ran up and down the rows and shelves of food, looking for the lolly section. Antarctica was having a fun time. I could hear him laughing. He reminded me of Fiji and Malaysia when I was looking after them. I loved being a big brother.

"Look, lollies!" I announced to Antarctica as I let him slide off my back.

"Quick, grab as much as you can!!" I shouted, and we immediately started raiding the shelves until our arms were full. We then ran around the store looking for Spain and Canada. When we finally found them, we dumped everything we had collected into the trolly and then ran off to get more. We did this at least four times before Spain told us to put it all back.

"Can we get Milo?" I asked.

"Can you put all the treats back in under five minutes?" Spain responded. Oh, it was on.

"I can do it in three!" I shouted, grabbing an armful of the lollies from the trolly and running off to put them back. Antarctica also assisted. I took us longer than five minutes, but Spain still let me get Milo, anyway.

"Could you two find so much flour for me? If you need help, ask one people in that uniform," Spain instructed as she pointed to a man with a green shirt. I nodded my head and grabbed Antarctica's hand.

We raced off again, looking for flowers. It confused her about why she wanted flowers since she already had a lovely garden with lots of flowers. Maybe she wanted specific flowers, but then, I should have asked what kind. Oh well.

I ended up having no luck. I found one of those people dressed in a green shirt.

"Um, excuse me, sir, do you know where the flowers are?" I asked politely.

"Do you mean flour for baking or flowers that grow in the garden?" He asked.

"I'm sure she meant the second option," I said.

"All right, follow me to the flowers," The man said. Antarctica and I followed him until we came to a little cart, covered in small flower displays.

"Is this what you wanted?" The man asked. I nodded my head, and he left.

"What flowers did you think she wanted?" Antarctica asked.

"Not sure, but to make sure we are right, we will take one of each kind," I announced.

We finally found Spain and Canada in the section next to the can of foods.

"We got the flowers!" I exclaimed.