Betrayed

Australia's POV:

I stood next to America in complete fear as I looked up at the approaching grin that plastered upon UK's face. I stood back nervously, but America stepped in front of me. I looked past UK and saw Fiji watching fearfully in the distance. He betrayed us.

Why didn't I see it sooner? Fiji even said he was still under UK's rule. Fiji had no obligation to protect us. He probably got something out of this too. I wanted to be angry at him, but I just couldn't. It was likely that he didn't even get a choice.

"It's good to see you, little boys, again," UK seemed to cringe as he spoke.

"Leave us alone!" America shouted.

"I don't have time for these stupid games, get in the car!" UK shouted at us. I could feel myself trembling.

Suddenly a car pulled up, right next to UK's car. It gave me a sense of relief that someone else was around. UK seemed distracted by it for a few seconds. Within those few seconds, I felt the urge to run off into the bushes increase. However, I hesitated. And I couldn't leave America behind.

The door of the other car opened, I held my breath as if it was the grand reveal. When France stepped out of the car, I was slightly disappointed, but I knew that she could set things straight.

"I found the boys," UK said, sounding pleased with himself.

"Good for you. Australia, America, get in my car, we are leaving now," France commanded. I had no idea what to make of this. America slowly trudged over to France, which led me to follow him, but before I could reach her, UK grabbed my arm violently and held me back.

"What is this about!?" UK shouted angrily. I tried to free my arm, but his grip was too tight.

"UK! I have made my decision, the boys are not safe under your care and will be moving out tonight!" France shouted back. I could feel UK's grip becoming stronger.

"You can't! You said if I found them today they would stay!"

"I can do what I like, they are my sons too! Their new parents are awaiting them and will pick them up tonight,"

I felt scared and confused. I tried again to pull away from UK, but it didn't work. He directed his anger at me and lifted me up in the air. I couldn't touch the ground. I was just being lifted by my arm. I started to cry.

"Don't you dare!" France yelled at UK.

"Give me back my sons!" UK demanded.

"Let me go!" I pleaded.

"Is something wrong?" Asked another voice.

"Leave! This is not your fight!" UK shouted.

"You're harming that child! I demand you put him down!" I could see who it was now.

"Sweden, I swear, if you don't leave-" UK started.

"I have my little brother in the car, I wouldn't want him to see me beat you up," Sweden replied. I could feel UK's grip loosen until he let go completely. I landed on the concrete, but otherwise, I was free.

Spain's POV:

The shopping trip was going smoothly, despite Little Aussie and Antarctica filling the trolly with sweets. Flour was the last thing on the shopping list before I was due to drop Little Aussie and Canada back to France's home. I wasn't sure what I would do with Antarctica though. He would probably just end up running off again, to wherever he came from.

I had allowed Canada to buy a couple of bottles of maple syrup. None of the boys knew what would happen, but I wanted to make sure they would be okay.

As I walked up and down the rows of shelves, Canada was informing me on the best type of maple syrup to buy and what tastes better in maple flavoured cookies. I could see him cringe when I brought up maple flavouring.

"You can't just use maple flavouring, you need to use the good maple syrup to get the full flavour," Canada started lecturing me. I chuckled a little.

"Hey! Wait up!" I heard Little Aussie's voice from behind me. I stopped and turned around.

"We got the flowers!" He said with a beautiful and bright grin. He held a large array of colourful flowers, Antarctica was carrying a few too. I sighed.

He looked so happy and proud of himself, I couldn't bring myself to tell him, he got it wrong. I grabbed the flowers from his arms and smelled them.

"They are beautiful," I smiled. Antarctica handed me his armful of flowers too. I placed them gently in the trolly.

"Canada, could you go get the actual flour," I whispered. I patted to two boys on the head as we waited for Canada to return holding the right flour.

"Let's go now," I sighed. The Little Aussie seemed excited. I paid for all the groceries and the flowers. I wasn't going to put them back now, I'm sure I had a large vase around my home somewhere.

Canada helped me carry the groceries all the way back home, while Antarctica and Little Aussie carried the flowers.

As soon as we were home, I placed all the groceries on the kitchen bench. I then started looking for my vase so I could keep the flowers safe. I eventually found it and filled the vase halfway with water.

Little Aussie and Antarctica arranged the flowers in the vase. They spent almost half an hour arranging the flowers and I have to admit; they did a wonderful job. Then the phone rang.

I walked over and picked up the phone.

"Hola?" I answered as I always did.

"Spain, if you could bring the boys back to my place now, that would be lovely," France directed. I could hear a hint of stress in her voice. She must have found the two other boys, but not in the way she wanted. I hoped America and Australia were alright.

"No problem, I will get the boys in the car now," I replied. I hung up the phone and turned to face the three boys.

"Canada, Little Aussie, could you two get in the car, your mother wants you two home," I asked. They both nodded, but then Little Aussie stopped and gave Antarctica a goodbye hug. It was so sweet.