Oil

Malaysia's POV:

I couldn't believe it. Aotearoa was actually alive. This had been the first time in almost 15 years that I had seen him. I didn't he would have recognized me after all these years. Not only was he living with my cousin but they were now brothers.

I felt the slightest bit betrayed but then again, Aotearoa was abducted and had no choice. I honestly believed that Fiji was lying. Aotearoa looked so different and he could speak English. 

As he was talking I made hot Milos for everyone. Australia was the first to introduce me to Milo and I never looked back since. As I was handing a Milo to my big brother, I notice a bandage around his wrist.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked. It looked serious.

"I, uh, I cut my wrist," His answer was very vague. He was hiding something. Aotearoa's overall condition looked terrible. He had few bandaids on his face and arms and he had the slight remains of a large scrape going down his face. Not to mention the faint bruise on his face. Where ever my brother had been living, he wasn't safe there.

"So, you're staying, right?" I asked. I was hoping Aotearoa would say yes and I could take him back to his sister. But, Aotearoa looked nervous and glanced back over at Australia. Everything felt awkward.

"Could I talk to you for a bit?" Australia asked Aotearoa in a hushed voice. My brother nodded and they went into the kitchen. I decided to listen in to the conversation.

"Aussie, this is perfect! You could stay with us," I could hear Aotearoa say.

"Kiwi, just last night you promised to stay with me,"

"I know, but what if you stayed with me?"

"I don't belong here, and you know that,"

"Yeah,"

"And if UK found out we had run away, who knows what he would do,". Whatever situation those two were in, it wasn't good. And I have heard about this UK person before. Maori! That's it. Maori would always complain about UK because of the treaty he made her sign.

UK must be dangerous if Australia was afraid of him. I would notice whenever Aussie came over to visit he would have bruises all around his body. He would always say that the bruises around his neck were from his snakes. I started to wonder if it was the truth or not.

Australia and Aotearoa walked back into the lounge where I was sitting on the couch. I had only just managed to find a some-what-normal position before they could catch me spying.

"Sorry Malay, I'm not allowed to stay," Aotearoa said with his head hanging low.

"It's for our safety and your own, trust me," Australia justified. I was a little disappointed and a little scared. Surely UK wasn't that bad. And if Aotearoa wasn't safe with me why would he be safer going back.

I nodded sadly.

"But we don't have to go yet," Aotearoa added. This cheered me up a bit. They ended up staying for the rest of the day. Yeah, the start was a little rocky but, what could possibly go wrong.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!

America's POV:

Mom hadn't shown up this morning because of some stupid meeting she had to attend. New Zealand didn't even thank me for warning him about that stupid necklace he was gonna wear in front of Dad.

At breakfast, Canada and New Zealand left me alone at the table between an argument. My day started out awful, to say the least.

After breakfast, I went up to my room. I got bored and started counting the tanks of oil I owned. Australia keeps telling me that 'It's unhealthy to drink that much oil in one sitting'. The hypocrite, I see him shovelling dry Milo in his face when no one else is watching.

I sat at my desk after I counted all of 69 tanks of oil. I played around with a pencil that was sitting next to me. I thought I would draw something but, when I got the paper, I just stared at it trying to think of something to draw.

When I finally thought of something to draw, about 20 minutes later, I began to sketch it out. I didn't really like the sketch, but it was okay. I would describe the whole disaster in major detail but, let's just say the finished product look awful. I crumpled up the paper and tried to through it into the trash can on the other side of the room.

I missed. Wow, what a wonderful day I'm having. I did the walk of shame over to the crumpled ball of paper. I tried to throw it in the bin again but to my luck, it missed. AGAIN. I couldn't be bothered to try again.

I left my room in hopes of finding something better to do. Yeah, no. There was nothing to do in the entire household. I was feeling too lazy to go outside. I went back to my bedroom after an hour of walking around the house moaning to Dad that there was nothing to do.

I decided to count my oil again because that's just what I do when I'm bored.

"63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68-" I stopped. "WHERE IS NUMBER 69!"

I know for a fact Canada wouldn't steal my oil and New Zealand doesn't even know about my oil so,

"AUSTRALIA!" I ran downstairs and shouted for him. No one, and I mean, NO ONE touches my oil! When I find him he will be sorry. If I find him. He seems to be nowhere at all. I stomp into Dads office where he was working and complain.

He stopped and searched the house for Aussie but, we couldn't find him anywhere. Dad got angry and muttered a few curse words.

Dad got his coat and left the house in a rush. Only just saying that he will be back soon before he got in the car and drove down the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings my beautiful people, It is I once again!

Yay, I have made it to 20 chapters! I am really proud of myself right now. Once again, thank you for your support and comments, I really enjoy reading your opinions on my story and find them very useful. 

Also, if you have any idea about a country or an event that could take place, please let me know and I can try and work it into the story!

More digital hugs coming your way!♡

From, the Author!

PS. If you don't already know I have released my new countryhumans AU story if you want to check it out!